Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sometimes if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. I don’t think I have one I haven’t changed something on.?.🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
oh he has done some beauties, that les paul copy was done when it was a hobby of his probably the 4-5th guitar he made, probably made couple hundred by now, but now he builds cars pretty much from scratch, he’ll build his own machines to do the work needed..
this skill however was not passed down, haha..
i’ll see if i have pictures of any cars

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
On a serious note my wife just passed away October 16th and i bought the apple tree urn. It had 6 apple tree seeds and I added about a dozen good cannabis seeds too. I figure the plant will grow out this year well before the tree. I think it's a beautiful idea and can't wait to tend the plants. I had plenty of ashes left over to scatter as well. It's what she wanted

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

On a serious note my wife just passed away October 16th and i bought the apple tree urn. It had 6 apple tree seeds and I added about a dozen good cannabis seeds too. I figure the plant will grow out this year well before the tree. I think it's a beautiful idea and can't wait to tend the plants. I had plenty of ashes left over to scatter as well. It's what she wanted
Oh man, im so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you. I think what you opted for is an awesome idea. I think itd be neat if you shared how they do, I am very curious, as im sure many others are as well.

Again, im sorry for the loss of your wife, i wish you the best.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sorry for your loss

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You have my sincere condolences. Been there.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sorry for your loss! But beautiful idea the tree will remain for years to come.

Top Bottom