Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Bought this cool cedar bat house, can fit 6-8 bats apparently..
Eat all these skeeters and I’ll figure out a way to collect that guano!
832CE6B3 2335 4765 B322 88B740457479

Blastfact

Blastfact

New water service going in on a cool, extremely windy Sunday morning. Had the rest of the Shack replumbed a few months back. If this does not fix the low volume issue I'm going to climb so far up the city's ass some will be in the hospital and I will be in jail.

View attachment 1320351
I had to climb up the Water Dept's Ass. Pussy's called the police and it got real ugly real fast. Turns out 95% of this mess is there damn fault! Worthless POS been coming out for years telling my wife and I there meter was fine, there line and main were fine. So I pay to have the house updated. All new Pex pipe, fittings, fixtures, sinks faucets, everything done. No better and no blockages found. City say's it's my side. So I have my service redone. One very minor issue. A old galvinized 1" x 2" nipple had a 1/8" of scale in it. Result,,,, no change! So thats when It becomes time to take blood. Before it was over I had the City Manager, useless Mayor and other city lacky's pointing fingers at each other, City Police, Sheriff and OHP buzzing around like flys on a turd. City finelly came out and dug up there side of the service. Meter was only opening up half way. It still had the original LEAD line going from the main to the meter. It was very soft thick wall 1" lead pipe with a 1/2" hole with no scale or build up in the pipe. Then they found a blockage at there tap going into the main. Was over 50% blocked. They cleaned out there tap and water went from spraying 4' out of the hole to the street side of the sidewalk to 10' past the side walk. At this point the wife contacted a lawyer and filed a complaint with the EPA. I took pics & vid, got the lead pipe. Then the City Inspector thought he would be a dick and claimed none of my contractors pulled permits. That got the cops involved again. This time they told the inspector to not step one foot on my property. When they saw the lead pipe it pissed them off! They are now wondering if there family has lead pipe water. What a mess....

Blastfact

Blastfact

On the fun and lighter side I got the new 2022 Yamaha MT-09 done last night. All it needs now is a spot of basic tuning and ridden. This time next year I hope to be finishing up porting, cams and intake work. It's been fun piddling with the Hammer. May well be my new fav. bike I've ever owned. As of last night it only had 184 miles on it. The bike had a couple of issues that had to be addressed. Found the front brake lever shoulder screw and nut completely striped out. Looks like it was done at the factory. This also ruined the brake lever perch which is the front brake master cylinder. I also found the head bearings to be bad. Looks like they did not get tempered right and were as soft as my testis. So I contacted my dealer of purchase half way across the country. Owner and I have known each other since 4th grade. He sent me the parts I needed with a good set of All Balls tapered head bearings, races and dust seals. I sent him the bad stuff back, installed everything and alls good now. Also had a very minor issue with Madstad. When I got the combo windshield system the small fly screen was clear. I got to thinking about it, checked my order. So I emailed Madestad and told them if I ordered wrong how much for a drak tinted fly screen. They replied telling me it was there issue I was good and had the proper fly screen out that day and didn't want the clear one back. Props to Madstad. And the screens work very well. This is what has totally and completely consumed me since Christmas. Well other than the water issue. I bought this 2022 Yamaha MT-09 on 12-15-22. Here is a list of mods done. Madstad Combo Windshield, Grip Puppies, Yamaha Comfort Saddle, Quad Lock, USB Ports, Rizoma Reverse Radial Mirrors, Nelson-Rigg Tail Bag, TechSpec Tank Grippers, Akra Carbon Exhaust System. TST Fork Sliders, Frame Sliders, Shorty Levers w/Black Adjusters, Bar Ends, Tail Light wired into OEM turn signals, Swing Arm Spools. Evotech Rad Grill and Passenger Peg Delete Kit. And I'm sure there are parts I've forgot. Wife was like you should have your own delivery service. Will it be Fed-x, UPS or USPS today. It is now time to ride!

IMG 9942
IMG 9953
IMG 0006
IMG 0035

Think the wife taxi Wing is a bit jelly over the sinister new up start. :) It really is fun and amazing how good a standard motorcycle is now days. Excuse me a naked or super naked part motard. Squids don't know what a standard motorcycle is now days.

Moshmen

Moshmen

On the fun and lighter side I got the new 2022 Yamaha MT-09 done last night. All it needs now is a spot of basic tuning and ridden. This time next year I hope to be finishing up porting, cams and intake work. It's been fun piddling with the Hammer. May well be my new fav. bike I've ever owned. As of last night it only had 184 miles on it. The bike had a couple of issues that had to be addressed. Found the front brake lever shoulder screw and nut completely striped out. Looks like it was done at the factory. This also ruined the brake lever perch which is the front brake master cylinder. I also found the head bearings to be bad. Looks like they did not get tempered right and were as soft as my testis. So I contacted my dealer of purchase half way across the country. Owner and I have known each other since 4th grade. He sent me the parts I needed with a good set of All Balls tapered head bearings, races and dust seals. I sent him the bad stuff back, installed everything and alls good now. Also had a very minor issue with Madstad. When I got the combo windshield system the small fly screen was clear. I got to thinking about it, checked my order. So I emailed Madestad and told them if I ordered wrong how much for a drak tinted fly screen. They replied telling me it was there issue I was good and had the proper fly screen out that day and didn't want the clear one back. Props to Madstad. And the screens work very well. This is what has totally and completely consumed me since Christmas. Well other than the water issue. I bought this 2022 Yamaha MT-09 on 12-15-22. Here is a list of mods done. Madstad Combo Windshield, Grip Puppies, Yamaha Comfort Saddle, Quad Lock, USB Ports, Rizoma Reverse Radial Mirrors, Nelson-Rigg Tail Bag, TechSpec Tank Grippers, Akra Carbon Exhaust System. TST Fork Sliders, Frame Sliders, Shorty Levers w/Black Adjusters, Bar Ends, Tail Light wired into OEM turn signals, Swing Arm Spools. Evotech Rad Grill and Passenger Peg Delete Kit. And I'm sure there are parts I've forgot. Wife was like you should have your own delivery service. Will it be Fed-x, UPS or USPS today. It is now time to ride!

View attachment 1332921View attachment 1332922View attachment 1332932View attachment 1332933

Think the wife taxi Wing is a bit jelly over the sinister new up start. :) It really is fun and amazing how good a standard motorcycle is now days. Excuse me a naked or super naked part motard. Squids don't know what a standard motorcycle is now days.
Nice ride

flowerdave

flowerdave

View attachment 1332921View attachment 1332922View attachment 1332932View attachment 1332933

Nice!!! Got a mile of Muck to go down before i see pavement so it will be a while.

Top Bottom