Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
finally in a spot to be doing all the work i've been putting off on the car. last weekend was an oil change and installing silver's north america coilovers, lowered the car about 2". today was installing new rotors and pads all around, and a new pitch stop mount i've had sitting on a shelf in the garage for almost a year. also fixed the power steering belt that the mechanic seemed incapable of getting to stop squealing.

have new swaybar endlinks, stainless braided brake lines, and dot 4 fluid on order. next up will be an AOS, turbo blanket, up-pipe with 40mm EWG, BPV, and engine + trans mounts. that'll get me nearly ready to put on all the other go-fast bits and get to the dyno, but i'll have the tuner install injectors and fuel pump at that point. maybe even a new TMIC as I'm not sure if the OEM one is gonna hold up to the higher boost. anyways, here's some pics.

PXL 20230212 000300276

PXL 20230211 231013660

Moshmen

Moshmen

finally in a spot to be doing all the work i've been putting off on the car. last weekend was an oil change and installing silver's north america coilovers, lowered the car about 2". today was installing new rotors and pads all around, and a new pitch stop mount i've had sitting on a shelf in the garage for almost a year. also fixed the power steering belt that the mechanic seemed incapable of getting to stop squealing.

have new swaybar endlinks, stainless braided brake lines, and dot 4 fluid on order. next up will be an AOS, turbo blanket, up-pipe with 40mm EWG, BPV, and engine + trans mounts. that'll get me nearly ready to put on all the other go-fast bits and get to the dyno, but i'll have the tuner install injectors and fuel pump at that point. maybe even a new TMIC as I'm not sure if the OEM one is gonna hold up to the higher boost. anyways, here's some pics.

View attachment 1329941
View attachment 1329940
Not ur average family ride bro! Lol I might run u in a straight line on flat but damn no where else - does it run in the 12 sec range ya think ? Or is going straight to fuckin boring? Lmao

Anthem

Anthem

Not ur average family ride bro! Lol I might run u in a straight line on flat but damn no where else - does it run in the 12 sec range ya think ? Or is going straight to fuckin boring? Lmao
What does it do the 1320 in? My best was 10.86, my stupid ass had to get into none V8's. To run that it took Ti Values, Ti Rods and a shit load of money. I was so stupid to do it but hell was it fun for 10 seconds!! Oh and the smell, well you were at the races so you know the smell of VP!!!!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Last time I ran the quarter I came in the low 13s with a boost controller that would cut power at 5500 RPM in third because it was a dumb POS. That was before the catback and stage 1 tune.

Once all the parts are installed, I anticipate hitting low 12s, maybe high 11s so long I don't let it get heat soaked waiting to run. just not sure if the drivetrain will support the power yet as the trans is known to give up the ghost at anything higher than 350lbft torque, so when i get it to the tuner I'm gonna have him keep it conservative but right on the line of breaking shit. and, just in case, i need to make sure to have an extra $6k sitting around to swap in a built STi transmission, or say fuckit and go spur cut gears and drive around with one noisy bitch of a car.

the primary goal for the car is to be an autox monster, but i sure do enjoy going in a straight line real fuckin fast sometimes 🤣

Moshmen

Moshmen

Last time I ran the quarter I came in the low 13s with a boost controller that would cut power at 5500 RPM in third because it was a dumb POS. That was before the catback and stage 1 tune.

Once all the parts are installed, I anticipate hitting low 12s, maybe high 11s so long I don't let it get heat soaked waiting to run. just not sure if the drivetrain will support the power yet as the trans is known to give up the ghost at anything higher than 350lbft torque, so when i get it to the tuner I'm gonna have him keep it conservative but right on the line of breaking shit. and, just in case, i need to make sure to have an extra $6k sitting around to swap in a built STi transmission, or say fuckit and go spur cut gears and drive around with one noisy bitch of a car.

the primary goal for the car is to be an autox monster, but i sure do enjoy going in a straight line real fuckin fast sometimes 🤣
2 or 4 wheels just gotta go fast ! I know the addiction .

Latest posts

Top Bottom