Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I got a belly view of one of thoes. I've seen quite a few this summer. What a cool insect.
This guy was sitting right next to the power botton on my laptop. I've got 2 of these in my basement. I figure I'll spare him. Anyone ID this guy? View attachment 1164799View attachment 1164805
a praying mantis. the spider no idea..
where abouts are you as i used to see mantis around here lots but not so much anymore.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

a praying mantis. the spider no idea..
where abouts are you as i used to see mantis around here lots but not so much anymore.
I'm about 30 min N of Philly. I grew up on Long Island, and I'd see a good amount there too.
I looked up Spiders in my area, and a Wolf spider is about the largest. I've seen thoes. I think this guy escaped from a crate of bananas, or something.
I don't think there are any poisonous insects, or spiders around here.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Oh crap, I took that vid
Holy shit! Her favorite show, the Flintstones? Wow, that was an old person joke.
Oh dam.....in Shawshank Redemption Andy was a "rock hound". Does she also shape, and design em?
I shouldn't have been a wize ass there. Hindsight, that joke could have backfired. I really need to start watching what, and how I say things

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

ok thanks, ya i’m in southern ontario, haven’t seen any in a couple years..
If I weren't married I'd be in that area as well. Quebec is beautiful, but I feel like im in a parallel France. I was un a band, and everyone was from Newfoundland. I'd think about there as well, as the fishing kicks ass, and people are really cool!
With S Ontario ya still can get city life, I'd learn to fresh water fish, as those Lake Trout, and Pike look like fun, and last, but 1st...The whole country is enlightened..Well far more than US

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
If I weren't married I'd be in that area as well. Quebec is beautiful, but I feel like im in a parallel France. I was un a band, and everyone was from Newfoundland. I'd think about there as well, as the fishing kicks ass, and people are really cool!
With S Ontario ya still can get city life, I'd learn to fresh water fish, as those Lake Trout, and Pike look like fun, and last, but 1st...The whole country is enlightened..Well far more than US
i hope to get back into fishing soon. used to fish everyday..

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

WHAT?
Before I give it a thumbs up, or hearts in my eyes, what is that?, and is that living.
This may be funny to the younger guy's, but IDK?
Is that Snuffalpgagis's trunk?
How freakin stoned are you? You've never seen a peacock? Imagine that tail fanned open like a deck of cards.

(Ernie's voice) Gee Bert. Didja see that Bert? Huh Bert?

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

WHAT?
Before I give it a thumbs up, or hearts in my eyes, what is that?, and is that living.
This may be funny to the younger guy's, but IDK?
Is that Snuffalpgagis's trunk?
SERIOUSLY?! 🤣

It's a Male Peacock (Blue w/fanned tail, female is plain/dull colors), they're wild in our valleys...You need to google/youtube Peacocks...🤔👍😁

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lmfao for real. Holy crap.
Wait, that thing is huge. That looked like plastic this entire time untill ya told me. I just shot water out my nose, and on my phone
I saw one chasing a kid at a park. It wanted his food. What a battle and here came the boys Mom and the bird chased her off.

Top Bottom