Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JJS009

JJS009

They're pretty to look at, but I don't need one of thoes rippin up my family after they were awaken by em.
Still, they are beautiful lmao
Some friends of ours have these things, they sound like a fucking pterodactyl from any Dino movie I have seen. I had to google how to spell that big ass prehistoric bird lol, it’s been a while

Last edited:
flowerdave

flowerdave

There's a town here in mi with a peacock farm or zoo or somethin and seriously if you drive down certain roads you'll see peacocks running around wild, tripped me out the first time im like wtf! They broke out the zoo or somethin lmao
Michigan here too. We have a peacock hanging with the wild turkeys in the woods around here he is probably saying to the turkeys "Look at this"

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Great thread, wild folks, wild critters too. Man what a world. This flu pandemic made me sell the mustang GT, my dog Charlie, Aussie mix, died and I begin to grow again out of sadness and detication to my "Best Friend" and I sure miss him, 15 years we were pals.
Dam man that really does suck about your dog. Animals don't lie, don't care what ya look like, don't care if you have a giant mole on your forehead......pets rule!
What year Stang? I had one in the 2000'S right before they started getting crazy HP.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'd like to have Peacocks running around here, but they need to breed em not screem, poop on cars, and attack.
I'd never think Michigan would have em.
This is crazy coincidence, but the girls I've dated from Michigan have all been really good looking, nice, and trusting. This is pretty weird, but I kept meeting females from Michigan, and Minnesota for a 2 year stretch. 3 had the same name, but can't remember any last names.
One was a smokin' shot girl in Hou with a Greek last name. If I think of it I'll let ya know as she had a page or 2 in Penthouse. Nah, she wasn't nailin anyone, or anything.
My wife ripped up all my 'ol gf pix 🤨🤬🤬🤬

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Great thread, wild folks, wild critters too. Man what a world. This flu pandemic made me sell the mustang GT, my dog Charlie, Aussie mix, died and I begin to grow again out of sadness and detication to my "Best Friend" and I sure miss him, 15 years we were pals.
Sorry to hear about your Babies...They all looked like they lived VERY HAPPY lives, nice job! 👍🤜🤛 😎🤙

Top Bottom