• Tagged users None
FourPlants

FourPlants

U saying I stink like ball sweat😂👍😂
here you go homie!

71o6Ww3PdwL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

That looks sweet. how much did that weigh?
Cheers Dunno yet mate I only chopped her yesterday it’s still green azz but I’m guessing there be an oz dry maybe? I’m not real good with checking weights n stuff I only grow for myself n fam so just grow dry stuff in jars cure smoke repeat😂 was one of the ugliest plants I’ve ever grown😂 was just not happy the whole time nearly tossed it a few times glad I preserved with it as it grew a few of these 👍

JJS009

JJS009

So I was left at the garden by myself on Saturday, my wife asked me what my plan was for the day, “I’ll figure something out to do” I said.
Long story short the older I get the less I want to drag hoses around so I dug a trench through the middle of the garden and ran a 1” water line over there to fill the IBC totes that we use for our drip irrigation and a hose connection. 25’ hose will reach everything when I’m done.
Lesson for the younger folks, sometimes it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission!!
IMG 5300
70636980444  903E5CCF AF51 49D7 AB38 ACA278A70F1E
70636980444  903E5CCF AF51 49D7 AB38 ACA278A70F1E

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Cheers Dunno yet mate I only chopped her yesterday it’s still green azz but I’m guessing there be an oz dry maybe? I’m not real good with checking weights n stuff I only grow for myself n fam so just grow dry stuff in jars cure smoke repeat😂 was one of the ugliest plants I’ve ever grown😂 was just not happy the whole time nearly tossed it a few times glad I preserved with it as it grew a few of these 👍
So I was left at the garden by myself on Saturday, my wife asked me what my plan was for the day, “I’ll figure something out to do” I said.
Long story short the older I get the less I want to drag hoses around so I dug a trench through the middle of the garden and ran a 1” water line over there to fill the IBC totes that we use for our drip irrigation and a hose connection. 25’ hose will reach everything when I’m done.
Lesson for the younger folks, sometimes it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission!!
View attachment 1984522View attachment 1984523View attachment 1984523
Your optimism knows no bounds good sir. My wife would bury me in that ditch hahahaha

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

View attachment 1984522View attachment 1984523View attachment 1984523
That's some shit I do right there 😂

BB22

BB22

It’s not my pic or video. It’s just something I wanted to share. Didn’t know where else to put it.

There’s a dude in Arkansas with a blacked out I think it’s a modified hellcat. I’m no expert. He’s been taunting the state troopers for like a year now I think. I’m not up on all of it. Wild!

If there isn’t a part you that likes this shit, we are not the same ✌️🤩

Neueregel

Neueregel

alrighty. good to hear. lets us know how she smokes.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It’s not my pic or video. It’s just something I wanted to share. Didn’t know where else to put it.

There’s a dude in Arkansas with a blacked out I think it’s a modified hellcat. I’m no expert. He’s been taunting the state troopers for like a year now I think. I’m not up on all of it. Wild!

If there isn’t a part you that likes this shit, we are not the same ✌️🤩

Not a hell cat, not even a scat pack, it’s a modified 5.7 hemi with pulleys and a hell at intake, it’s a bit of a sleeper, he’s been putting up a lot of amazing videos, love that car, and I’m not a mopar guy….

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Not a hell cat, not even a scat pack, it’s a modified 5.7 hemi with pulleys and a hell at intake, it’s a bit of a sleeper, he’s been putting up a lot of amazing videos, love that car, and I’m not a mopar guy….

AB74548F 0538 44E1 A848 9E89619D9E12
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Top Bottom