Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I had to replace one seedling that's not growing normally after the cotyledons.

Hopefully i always launch a few more seeds than needed.
P1030413
7013790 black jack cbd

JJS009

JJS009

When we got our property 3 years ago it was so thick with shitty pine trees you couldn’t walk through most of the property, after taking out thousands of shit trees we could finally see what kind of wildlife was there (not much).

We have spent the last 2 years focusing on building a very diverse ecosystem and have watched the wildlife show up in droves. Yesterday we counted 43 different bird species, have a herd of turkeys that will walk within 10’ of us, bats, bugs, plants shrubs and trees etc.

It is amazing how fast nature rewards doing good things, we are far from where we want to be but it is very encouraging to see this 10 acres come back to life.
Resized 20230513 063941 5543703247310
IMG 5244
IMG 5240
Resized 20230520 194349 3233626720847

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ll have you people know, that that Ensamble is the latest creation by Calvin Klein for the discerning website host! I’ll bet logic has a closet full of them also!😘🥰
3C78BC22 EB7A 4E87 AB8E 8460009217C3

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey Mate I didn’t have that much to do with Moe n fuckknows what his done or whatever but I gotta stick up for aquaman here I reckon that bloke has helped more newer and older growers alike and I for 1 will miss his banter and knowledge he helped me a lot and sorry but I can’t just turn on him over beef with someone else it’s not how I’m wired I know this will be an unpopular opinion but it’s mine👍 It’s easy to have a crack at someone that has no right of reply I understand that your pissed off but to me it’s not a great look that u keep on kickin em just move on n keep up the Dank growin.😝
It’s all good brother:)
Just a little fun in with a bunch of turn coat trolls!
Made there bed now there layin in it!
I give 2 shits about those trolls!!
If you new you’d turn and run:)
Karmas a bitch😂

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

It’s all good brother:)
Just a little fun in with a bunch of turn coat trolls!
Made there bed now there layin in it!
I give 2 shits about those trolls!!
If you new you’d turn and run:)
Karmas a bitch😂
Yea well I knew you would have ya reasons mate as you are 1 of the most level headed good blokes on here just wanted to have my opinion looks like you have ya hands full with your field of dreams😂👍

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Just gota say to all those paying attention!
If they got your personal info don’t be surprised if they reveal you to the inter webs like they did admin!!
Any one that wants to hang with the likes of that might as well be a cop!!!
FUCKING RATS A FUCKING RAT!!
ANYONE THAT HANGS WITH RATS IS A FUCKING RAT!!!!!!!!
I really hope that wasn’t aimed at me mate cause I certainly ain’t no rat just didn’t no what was goin on is all but another member pm me with your post the other day so I’m a bit more informed now ain’t no cop either 😂 I’m just a little battling home grower from Tasmania 😂😂😂 and yea I don’t agree with posting personal info on the net that is a dog act I get it now c I’m educated and informed now😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Do you really think those people that went to check out that site knew what was going on behind the scenes? I don’t! And now they are stuck there! A pretty good base to start a website with. Not a very smart move in my humble opinion!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I really hope that wasn’t aimed at me mate cause I certainly ain’t no rat just didn’t no what was goin on is all but another member pm me with your post the other day so I’m a bit more informed now ain’t no cop either 😂 I’m just a little battling home grower from Tasmania 😂😂😂 and yea I don’t agree with posting personal info on the net that is a dog act I get it now c I’m educated and informed now😂
No!
Not at all!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
His info was given out way early in this fucking drama fest of trolls!
If they new they had given out that info only they no!
Now they have to live with it.
If I was tricked and found out later, I would completely distance myself and beg admin to forgive me.
That’s what I would personally do,
But as far as I no, none have.
Unfortunately:(

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Do you really think those people that went to check out that site knew what was going on behind the scenes? I don’t! And now they are stuck there! A pretty good base to start a website with.
Don’t be a simp bro.. when you sign up somewhere else and trash the place that made you those friendships your a piece of 💩

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t know. I haven’t went over to that website and tried to see if the 40 people trashed anybody. From what I’ve seen only two or three have. And that’s hearsay. And can you still communicate when you have been banned to beg for forgiveness?

Top Bottom