• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My favorite of all time 🙂
They really are the go to for a reason. There are levels to this game nowadays with ghost, melmacs, penis envy hybrids. It’s nice to have a mushroom that doesn’t bulldoze you into bliss. More like weighing into a nice pool.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
😂 a winged skull thought it would look cool but u know...drunk...first tattoo...you see the results. And you are welcome. Keep on growing!
I have a few of those too homie. I always though of my tats as a reminder of were I was at, and what I was up to at the time. The quality varies, but they all mean something. All good here, I get it.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I have a few of those too homie. I always though of my tats as a reminder of were I was at, and what I was up to at the time. The quality varies, but they all mean something. All good here, I get it.
Right on! That's how I like to look at all mine. They all have their place in a life story. And I think Cali is trying to legalize shrooms atm. Which means I'm going to have to try some again and maybe not get sick this time. 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Right on! That's how I like to look at all mine. They all have their place in a life story. And I think Cali is trying to legalize shrooms atm. Which means I'm going to have to try some again and maybe not get sick this time. 😂
They are already legal there in certain counties 😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
They are already legal there in certain counties 😜
If you do get back into them, please, don’t try to set the world on fire, bust out a scale (important these days) and start with a gram. Then tune your experience. 👊🏻

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
IMG 5343
IMG 5370
IMG 5374

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
think i’m getting better at this camera phone stuff..
Yeah man for sure. I absolutely suck at it, so I really need to figure some of that stuff out….like, “my weed is nicer than that blurry ass photo I swear!” but I see no trickery here, good job with that camera man.

JJS009

JJS009

I decided to play Johnny pot seed at a few different locations this spring, I’ll be damned they are starting to pop up. This one is at my parents house, just about got busted taking the pic
IMG 5331

Top Bottom