Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

This is precisely what it’s for in my opinion, as well as folks who have terminal disease. It helps with end of life stress. It Gives you a fear buffer. Let’s you know it’s all going to be ok. The applications for the stuff could be beautiful if widely accepted.
In my ego death I wasn't scared of death but calm. I know exactly what you mean about the death buffer

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This is precisely what it’s for in my opinion, as well as folks who have terminal disease. It helps with end of life stress. It Gives you a fear buffer. Let’s you know it’s all going to be ok. The applications for the stuff could be beautiful if widely accepted.
I also run “DMT trials” at my house 😇

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
In my ego death I wasn't scared of death but calm. I know exactly what you mean about the death buffer
It’s one of the cooler aspects , if not the coolest part altogether.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I seem to get a little anxious right before so I start off slow to ease myself into a hell of a trip.
I used to kinda feed off of it, like getting ready to jump out of a plane, there was one day in particular I put the fucking spurs to some dmt, smoked it for about 2 hours straight. It was absolutely bonkers. That was the day I lost all pregame apprehension for lack of a better term. It was a gram 1/2 blowout.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

It’s one of the cooler aspects , if not the coolest part altogether.
It always feels lol ke I am blasting off in a rocket and everything sounds like it's melting and I'm in a tunnel. It really makes me feel like I'm shoved in my seat for a few and then the floating sensations start

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It always feels lol ke I am blasting off in a rocket and everything sounds like it's melting and I'm in a tunnel. It really makes me feel like I'm shoved in my seat for a few and then the floating sensations start
I been through that wormhole before too homie. I always here what sounds like crumpling tinfoil. Especially right after i set my lighter down. I’m telling you, Einstein was fucking right lol.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Worst trip ive had guys i saw gru of dispicable me lmao
I’d prefer the minions. I’m tight with Some of them we get together on Wednesday and Saturdays in our bowling league.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

He literally popped out of nowhere when i Where walking home 1 night lmao funny thing is i deffo remember talking to him because it where only mild trip

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Had another decent flush finish a day early today, the fruits are starting to get a little smaller with every round, it’s spraying time. The tried and true golden teacher. Waiting on my Jedi agar plates to fully colonize then of to the grain bags. Hope everyone is rad.

IMG 6938
IMG 6937
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Had another decent flush finish a day early today, the fruits are starting to get a little smaller with every round, it’s spraying time. The tried and true golden teacher. Waiting on my Jedi agar plates to fully colonize then of to the grain bags. Hope everyone is rad.
Always wanted to try to grow my own mushroom. Maybe you could DM me and give me some details on how to go about it and where to find the spores

Top Bottom