Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

In my 1st vid a day, or 2 ago, I thought I might break the backboard, so I figured I'd try to hit the chimney, and then throw over the house. I did have one slip, and just miss. The women wouldn't have been too happy. Luckily I'm not being botched out right now 🙃.
I'm about ready to put up some drum videos. Any requests?
It would be cool to start a remote band of stoners thread, if there are enough musicians?. We could each record from our home/home studio. "The Band Of Stoners" Cannabis, and music are....well perfect.
THAT sounds too cool! 👍 😎 @ComfortablyNumb plays guitar...🙃🤙

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

THAT sounds too cool! 👍 😎 @ComfortablyNumb plays guitar...🙃🤙
Sweet! I'm down for playing any, and everything. If I had to guess, I'd say there are definitely enough musicians to do something really cool. Horns, Bass, Piano, and multiple percussionists would be killer!
Hopefully the word spreads

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I’d like to c yas all playing I might not be able to play anything but I sure can appreciate people that can👍
It could be really entertaining if ya play, or not. It should also be interesting with all the different age groups, musical influences, and I'd bet there are some incredibly talented musicians here.

Oh, not sure if you guy's heard of the floods in the NE, but this is amazing. A tiny innocent brook turned into a raging river right down the hill from my house. Check out how powerful a tiny brook can become. The water is still way higher than usual. People try crossing that kund of water, and that had some dire consequences
20210906 193606
20210906 193531 1

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

It could be really entertaining if ya play, or not. It should also be interesting with all the different age groups, musical influences, and I'd bet there are some incredibly talented musicians here.

Oh, not sure if you guy's heard of the floods in the NE, but this is amazing. A tiny innocent brook turned into a raging river right down the hill from my house. Check out how powerful a tiny brook can become. The water is still way higher than usual. People try crossing that kund of water, and that had some dire consequences View attachment 1165899View attachment 1165900
Far out man that is pretty wild I dunno y people try crossing flood waters crazy

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

They could use more COWBELL! 🤔👍🤣😁

That scetch helped an old friend out incredibly. I know a couple guys who would play for the real BOC. It so happened that a friend of mine took the gig permanently (well 15 years, or so). BOC was still big in other countries, but after that skit came out, they got rather big again.
All the drummers I knew, or were friends with were great guys.
The poor guy had to have hear the term "more cowbell" than any human could handle. Anyway, that sketch was huge to a good number of musicians / people

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

No, I operate a 6 string orchestra.
@ComfortablyNumb has a couple (or so) of guitars, a mandolin (I know I'm missing some other instruments)... 🤔 He's been on stage as well as off stage too, and in the Tech booths, etc...Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he's also a Music Teacher too...Blah blah blah 🙃😄

Top Bottom