Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lol. Our electricity bill isn't as bad as I thought it would be. So I locked them phlizon lights. It's actually pretty damn efficient compared to my old cob lights.
Well, since the upgrade, my dumb ass is like, “now I have more spare to hang” yeah my new lights use less than my old ones, but I’m stunted in the brains department and decided to use them all anyway. And germinate another 100 seeds……….derp.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Well, since the upgrade, my dumb ass is like, “now I have more spare to hang” yeah my new lights use less than my old ones, but I’m stunted in the brains department and decided to use them all anyway. And germinate another 100 seeds……….derp.
Hey ain't none of them is bad as my old school set up. I have them sodium lights and a big ass hood that needs a fan to keep it cool and all that fun. S*** that mofo eats up some serious electricity. I think the ballast that I got goes up to 2000 watts. That sucker eats it up and it pumps out. Some serious heat. Thing works really good though. If you can get it all dialed in that thing works a little bit better than the LEDs

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey ain't none of them is bad as my old school set up. I have them sodium lights and a big ass hood that needs a fan to keep it cool and all that fun. S*** that mofo eats up some serious electricity. I think the ballast that I got goes up to 2000 watts. That sucker eats it up and it pumps out. Some serious heat. Thing works really good though. If you can get it all dialed in that thing works a little bit better than the LEDs
Jesus 2000 watts? I’m maxed at 1750, and I have a pretty serious footprint all told…..damn. I bet that old thing cranked…..

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Jesus 2000 watts? I’m maxed at 1750, and I have a pretty serious footprint all told…..damn. I bet that old thing cranked…..
I still have it. I put the hood back in the box. I still have all the super f****** expensive bulbs that cost over $100 a pop and the fan. I don't remember where that thing went. I think that thing broke and I just toasted a long time ago. I can't remember off top of my head. Still have that big ass block of a ballast too lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I still have it. I put the hood back in the box. I still have all the super f****** expensive bulbs that cost over $100 a pop and the fan. I don't remember where that thing went. I think that thing broke and I just toasted a long time ago. I can't remember off top of my head. Still have that big ass block of a ballast too lol
That’s what drove me crazy about those old rigs, bulbs where crazy expensive, but back when you could get 5gs a elbow it really didn’t matter so much……but that heat man……leds definitely have pluses!

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

That’s what drove me crazy about those old rigs, bulbs where crazy expensive, but back when you could get 5gs a elbow it really didn’t matter so much……but that heat man……leds definitely have pluses!
Well like about some old setups as you can change out the bulbs for different light intensities and spectrums. And if you knew what the hell you were doing and you have plenty experience with it. You could really produce some really good s*** man. I know they eat up electricity and they get hot but damn bad. Boys are still relevant today for some really top quality s***. Also, with these new LEDs I have to relearn the light intensities in the different spectrums at the LEDs have compared to the old style. I actually know about two different people in my area that swear by them only and they refuse to use LEDs and they don't do much more different than I do and their stuff is just better than mine on a lot of occasions and they can produce some really dense beautiful nugs with that s***.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I seriously thought about it. I have the netting to do it. I'm just so busy with everything else. I feel like adding that scrog in the tent. You're just going to add on. Plan on doing it for the next season though. I want to do an indoor scrog and outdoor scrog
Bold strategy. I’m in!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well like about some old setups as you can change out the bulbs for different light intensities and spectrums. And if you knew what the hell you were doing and you have plenty experience with it. You could really produce some really good s*** man. I know they eat up electricity and they get hot but damn bad. Boys are still relevant today for some really top quality s***. Also, with these new LEDs I have to relearn the light intensities in the different spectrums at the LEDs have compared to the old style. I actually know about two different people in my area that swear by them only and they refuse to use LEDs and they don't do much more different than I do and their stuff is just better than mine on a lot of occasions and they can produce some really dense beautiful nugs with that s***.
Well, the old guard sure new a thing or 2, without them, the ground work wouldn’t have been laid for us these days, the game has changed a lot over 22 years. Back when I was using those style lights, I was just starting, was outdoor mostly, made the jump indoors, but because of housing situations, apartments and lack a carbon scrubbing availability, I made the jump to led very soon after they started hitting market and became more widely available. So I’ve been on the led bus almost from the jump. It’s not bias, it’s just that living in An apartment a lot of the time back then made it impossible to run a good hps rig.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Well, the old guard sure new a thing or 2, without them, the ground work wouldn’t have been laid for us these days, the game has changed a lot over 22 years. Back when I was using those style lights, I was just starting, was outdoor mostly, made the jump indoors, but because of housing situations, apartments and lack a carbon scrubbing availability, I made the jump to led very soon after they started hitting market and became more widely available. So I’ve been on the led bus almost from the jump. It’s not bias, it’s just that living in An apartment a lot of the time back then made it impossible to run a good hps rig.
I go and look at old threads here sometimes......nostalgic.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Here's a classic:

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Here's a classic:

Ima pluck through there…..

coolslayer

coolslayer

Ezgifcom webp to jpg 1