Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Beautiful work man! Picture of health! Nice training too 👊🏻
One lsd has a slight nitrogen deficiency. But already getting it straightened out. And I tried a few LST techniques, and I topped one with LST. Just playing around with it. I accidentally snapped the top out of my flowering gorilla punch and I tied it back up and it healed itself while flowering and hasn't showed any stress. I did this around 3 or 4 days ago. Shows how resilient those genetics are.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
That is his sanctuary! A place to go where he doesn’t have to worry about p.m., bud, rot, stem, rot, scaffolding, the trees, etc.! Looking good Unk!
Are you trying to say us indoor folk have it easy? ARE YOU?!?!? damn right we do, you lunatics, the whole lot of ya 😂😂😂 I talk shit, but I want a 5lb plant….get bent. 😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
One lsd has a slight nitrogen deficiency. But already getting it straightened out. And I tried a few LST techniques, and I topped one with LST. Just playing around with it. I accidentally snapped the top out of my flowering gorilla punch and I tied it back up and it healed itself while flowering and hasn't showed any stress. I did this around 3 or 4 days ago. Shows how resilient those genetics are.
Sometimes, a controlled break improves uptake, done correctly or by accident, it can really be a driver for trich production……

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You have it easy! I have it easy where I am at! But those folks east of the Rockies don’t know what easy looks like! And it ain’t gonna get any easier from here on out! L O L

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Sometimes, a controlled break improves uptake, done correctly or by accident, it can really be a driver for trich production……
Are you trying to say us indoor folk have it easy? ARE YOU?!?!? damn right we do, you lunatics, the whole lot of ya 😂😂😂 I talk shit, but I want a 5lb plant….get bent. 😜
I'm not far from that goal. Each season I come closer lol My sanctuary is outdoor and indoor. I am a true batshit crazy f****** lunatic lmfao

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'm not far from that goal. Each season I come closer lol My sanctuary is outdoor and indoor. I am a true batshit crazy f****** lunatic lmfao
I wasn’t gonna tell you, but now that you have done the heavy lifting….😜 sheer lunacy hahaha, there is no doubt, that you love this shit.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I know about inducing some stress towards the end for trichome production. But I haven't really done heavy stress like that at the very beginning of flower out of fear of a hermi or inducing a hermi. Hopefully she'll recover nicely and you might be on to something. Maybe a controlled lucky break that doesn't hurt her. Too much is going to help with the Rosin. The gorilla punch is already supposed to be heavy turpy strain.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I wasn’t gonna tell you, but now that you have done the heavy lifting….😜 sheer lunacy hahaha, there is no doubt, that you love this shit.
Lol I do not know why but I'm just like the plants I perform better when I'm under stress. For some reason. I seem to be able to pull things out my ass and get them done and a lot of times I have pretty good success. So if I keep myself stressed out constantly maybe I'll reach my goal a whole lot faster lol no, in reality, I enjoy the s***

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I know about inducing some stress towards the end for trichome production. But I haven't really done heavy stress like that at the very beginning of flower out of fear of a hermi or inducing a hermi. Hopefully she'll recover nicely and you might be on to something. Maybe a controlled lucky break that doesn't hurt her. Too much is going to help with the Rosin. The gorilla punch is already supposed to be heavy turpy strain.
Well since you didn’t do any stressing like that from the jump, your chances of it NOT herming are better in my opinion, not enough time for anything to fully form late enough in flower…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lol I do not know why but I'm just like the plants I perform better when I'm under stress. For some reason. I seem to be able to pull things out my ass and get them done and a lot of times I have pretty good success. So if I keep myself stressed out constantly maybe I'll reach my goal a whole lot faster lol no, in reality, I enjoy the s***
“Glutton for punishment”😂

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Hey, if i get a half pound TOTAL i'm gonna be happy
Agree but if I can get a half pound in my tent off one plant I would be happy and satisfied lol. Knowing my doing some really good s*** in my tent but I'm starting to kind of figure out the good balance between quality and yield at the same time. Getting a half pound a little over a half pound off of an auto flower in 3 months is pretty freaking good. Didn't sacrifice any potency

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Well since you didn’t do any stressing like that from the jump, your chances of it NOT herming are better in my opinion, not enough time for anything to fully form late enough in flower…..
Two main stresses I put on the plants at the end of flower is stock splitting and heavy defoliation one week before harvest. And of course the 48 hours of darkness.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Agree but if I can get a half pound in my tent off one plant I would be happy and satisfied lol. Knowing my doing some really good s*** in my tent but I'm starting to kind of figure out the good balance between quality and yield at the same time. Getting a half pound a little over a half pound off of an auto flower in 3 months is pretty freaking good. Didn't sacrifice any potency
I call that a win any day of the week

Top Bottom