• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
why don’t you guys use 99% isopropyl?.
just wondering..
Waaaaay to hard to use on a bong like mine, it just can’t get at the nooks and crannies like 420. I put that stuff in my bong, coat everything with some hearty shakes and 60 seconds, rinse, and it brand new again. It takes me maybe 5 minutes to clean.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Never heard of that stuff. How would you rate it?
I bought a 2 pack a few years ago and havent needed another bottle yet. It's really good. I'd say 9/10 cuz ya still gotta shake/wipe a little bit. Put bowls/bowl pieces in container. Let em sit. Shake a lil bit. Rinse em off done. Bongs require a bit more work since they cant be submerged. Pouring in shaking it up pouring it out a few times. No harsh chemicals so just rinse with water. Wont taste anything.
why don’t you guys use 99% isopropyl?.
just wondering..
Honestly the easiest way to keep a bong clean is always clear the chamber of smoke and dont leave water in it. A filter saves a lot of time too. If it's an easy spot to reach i might use a qtip and alcohol for spot cleaning.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I bought a 2 pack a few years ago and havent needed another bottle yet. It's really good. I'd say 9/10 cuz ya still gotta shake/wipe a little bit. Put bowls/bowl pieces in container. Let em sit. Shake a lil bit. Rinse em off done. Bongs require a bit more work since they cant be submerged. Pouring in shaking it up pouring it out a few times. No harsh chemicals so just rinse with water. Wont taste anything.

Honestly the easiest way to keep a bong clean is always clear the chamber of smoke and dont leave water in it. A filter saves a lot of time too. If it's an easy spot to reach i might use a qtip and alcohol for spot cleaning.
It’s basically all I smoke out of (for the most part) and if I don’t clean that thing weekly, it reeks, the glass on glass contact gets jacked up. Plus, it’s kinda a pet peeve of mine, dirty bongs are no dice imo. Gotsta keep ‘em clean. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Iso and corse sea salt. Cover with my hands and shake shake shake . 2 mins to spanking clean glass ✌️
420 is a liquid abrasive, that’s why I like it, now the salt stands up to the alcohol? Bc I like the sound of that…..

BB22

BB22

Yes sir. I use a 10 inch glass beaker bong.

Dollar store corse salt, isopropyl alcohol and let her rip.

I put the downstem in a baggy with the same salt iso combo and shake that up too. 👍

I don’t usually mess either bowl. ✌️
420 is a liquid abrasive, that’s why I like it, now the salt stands up to the alcohol? Bc I like the sound of that…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yes sir. I use a 10 inch glass beaker bong.

Dollar store corse salt, isopropyl alcohol and let her rip.

I put the downstem in a baggy with the same salt iso combo and shake that up too. 👍

I don’t usually mess either bowl. ✌️
Badass, ima definitely give that a whirl! Thx for the info BB!

Top Bottom