Itscheese94

Itscheese94

little family of deer😁
Deer

Flowers

Spring

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Im hoping so : ) bees are much more work than ganja 😂 (imo) and if I get stung while working the hives it fucking sucks for me hahaha! Not quite needing an epi pen yet but im sure its headed that direction : / might just try and trade some weed for honey in the future hahahaha!!!! 😂
id get stung for some honey😁 well worth it if you ask me. id certainly trade ganja for some😁

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
id get stung for some honey😁 well worth it if you ask me. id certainly trade ganja for some😁
Like a moron I was messing around with one of the hives without my vail on and took a sting to the eye lid. First bee got stuck in my beard and sent the signal to “fuck me up” and the second one got me! That one was not worth the honey LMFAO!! Other wise anywhere else getting stung just itches and swells horribly for a week. The kids like having the hives and love watching the bees working : )

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Like a moron I was messing around with one of the hives without my vail on and took a sting to the eye lid. First bee got stuck in my beard and sent the signal to “fuck me up” and the second one got me! That one was not worth the honey LMFAO!! Other wise anywhere else getting stung just itches and swells horribly for a week. The kids like having the hives and love watching the bees working : )
bee in the beard😂 bet that where a stingy one😁 you not got one of them bee keeper outfits that would come in handy.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
bee in the beard😂 bet that where a stingy one😁 you not got one of them bee keeper outfits that would come in handy.
Got a vail and just wear thick long sleeves. Would LOVE a full bee suit! This is going to sound funny but you can tell when is a good time to mess with them, I’ve been in the middle of a inspections and closed that fucker up and walk away quickly because they start getting agitated. Overall they are very docile bees as long as they are queened and fed hahaha : )

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Got a vail and just wear thick long sleeves. Would LOVE a full bee suit! This is going to sound funny but you can tell when is a good time to mess with them, I’ve been in the middle of a inspections and closed that fucker up and walk away quickly because they start getting agitated. Overall they are very docile bees as long as they are queened and fed hahaha : )
yeh man, be cool to see some honey when collect it bud, i get the store bought stuff it is nice but i bet yours would be way tastier👍

Top Bottom