• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

When i heard blueberry honey.... i was thinking something like this:

I

ILgrower

I'd get stung for some honey😁 well worth it if you ask me. I'd certainly trade Ganja for some😁
if they are on here, they are growing themselves, just cut some Alcopulco gold I bought a while back, going into being ready to smoke, sorry I had to correct your grammar , but it's ok it's not school

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

What do you bait it with?

Squirrels are a PITA! I planted English walnut trees 35 years ago... when they finally started producing the squirrels got every last one of them! I declared war on them and vowed to exterminate all. Then I read that they are very territorial and if you get rid of one another just takes their place. Oh well.

We did catch ground hogs in our trap and I let them go at the state park. I'm sure those guys were not impressed. LOL
yes they are!
I had at least13 I could count, I used a hav-a-heart trap for weeks to reduce the population. My son didn't believe they come back from long distances so he started squirting kool-aid concentrate on their tails before we released them at least a mile up the road. Sure as shit we had one come back with a purple tail!

Top Bottom