Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
emanresu

emanresu

Crazy Big Strawberry!! It was pretty tasty to.
IMG 20240414 201331792

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
There are some ingenuity for you! We just got lucky the other day! The things were running to a call! Lol! Mostly Rio grande turkeys around here. Max out at about 20 pounds where eastern max out at about 30! At least you got one, and I hope it tasted good! We Cooked and smoked one over oak, and it came out great! And a lot easier to dress than a pig! Lol

BB22

BB22

There are some ingenuity for you! We just got lucky the other day! The things were running to a call! Lol! Mostly Rio grande turkeys around here. Max out at about 20 pounds where eastern max out at about 30! At least you got one, and I hope it tasted good! We Cooked and smoked one over oak, and it came out great! And a lot easier to dress than a pig! Lol
IMG 4359
I made turkey vegetable soup ✌️

I hit that girl with an arrow. She took off like a drunk driver and slammed into every tree within a 200 yard radius.

Took me and buddy
Like an hour and a half to find her. 😀😀😀✌️

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
When you’re shooting archery, there’s no getting around a lot of tracking being involved! But being an archer, you stuck it out until you found it! A lot of shooters wouldn’t do that! Kudo’s! I hope you still have the fan for keepsake! We had three of them salted, and sitting! Got drunk! Only the dogs know where they are now! Dumb fucks! Lol!

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
View attachment 2150853I made turkey vegetable soup ✌️

I hit that girl with an arrow. She took off like a drunk driver and slammed into every tree within a 200 yard radius.

Took me and buddy
Like an hour and a half to find her. 😀😀😀✌️
Fucking nice!
Arrow bow hunting is too me, the apex of the sport. I know who I ain’t pissing off 👊🏻

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Quats that? 👂🙉🦻
Clown is a pro at tomato dodging 🍅
I like to think if an Apricot and a Peach had a baby together it would be a Loquat. In Georgia if you have enough fruit trees you can get a little homestead tax break I got 54 fruit and berry trees/bushes on the property ranging from 3ft to 15ft tall. I’m trying to clone the Orange trees no luck quite yet but I’ll get them eventually

3 Orange, 1 Pomegranate, 3 Fig, 2 Grapefruit, 3 Peach, 8 Loquat, 2 Kumquat, 3 Olive, 4 Pear, 6 Plum, 5 Lemon, 2 Apple, 2 Avocado, 3 Muscadine Grape, 6 Blueberry, 5 Blackberry

This pic is from a little over a week ago. So far 20 of the Pomegranate have popped and are planted my buddy sent them from Cali
IMG 1872

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I like to think if an Apricot and a Peach had a baby together it would be a Loquat. In Georgia if you have enough fruit trees you can get a little homestead tax break I got 54 fruit and berry trees/bushes on the property ranging from 3ft to 15ft tall. I’m trying to clone the Orange trees no luck quite yet but I’ll get them eventually

3 Orange, 1 Pomegranate, 3 Fig, 2 Grapefruit, 3 Peach, 8 Loquat, 2 Kumquat, 3 Olive, 4 Pear, 6 Plum, 5 Lemon, 2 Apple, 2 Avocado, 3 Muscadine Grape, 6 Blueberry, 5 Blackberry

This pic is from a little over a week ago. So far 20 of the Pomegranate have popped and are planted my buddy sent them from Cali View attachment 2150915
Damn! Your germ method is aces!
Ever think about making a grafts with your citrus trees? 4 different kinds on one tree?
It’s always something I want to do, I have a hard time growing citrus here, they get big, grow through whatever pot, and taps into the waaaaaay to acid soil to then spin its wheels and never get right. I do have a Meyer lemon tree that’s getting its shit together. It’s staying in a planter. Great variety man!👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I like when they live in my outdoor plants. Eat all the bugs
Hey in that case, I’m all for it, I’ve had some muscle tissue liquified by one of them fuckers 25 years ago. I have a predisposition towards overkilling them. To death. 🤣

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hey in that case, I’m all for it, I’ve had some muscle tissue liquified by one of them fuckers 25 years ago. I have a predisposition towards overkilling them. To death. 🤣
We have the brown recluse so I know exactly what you mean 😂
They stick to the woods but my back yard connects to the woods so they are usually in the shed. They dissolve your tissue around the bite and it doesn't stop until you get treatment, nasty little fuckers the recluse. Cellar spiders live in my room because they eat the nasty spiders, they are always on the ceiling. When they disappear I know we have nasty spiders in the house

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Ever think about making a grafts with your citrus trees? 4 different kinds on one tree?
It’s always something I want to do, I have a hard time growing citrus here, they get big, grow through whatever pot, and taps into the waaaaaay to acid soil to then spin its wheels and never get right. I do have a Meyer lemon tree that’s getting its shit together. It’s staying in a planter. Great variety man!👊🏻
Na I haven’t tried grafting yet but that’s a good idea I’ll have to look into it. When I was reading about cloning Citrus trees it sed it was illegal in Florida so that made me wanna do it even more 🤣

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I got 2 Meyer lemon trees I was told after I got them in the ground that they won’t Bear fruit here not sure why but I been giving the bud bloom in hopes

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I got 2 Meyer lemon trees I was told after I got them in the ground that they won’t Bear fruit here not sure why but I been giving the bud bloom in hopes
Bro I’ve been bombing mine with wood ash and banana tea with a bit of big bud powder sometimes. It has a leaf fade, the coloration isn’t off, it’s tough but the right dirt mix I thing is really important. Since it’s a p and k pig, getting them to absorb n can get tricky they kinda fight n while needing it. Odd.
And gaining an eye for aborted fruit sites and try to clear them before the tree would drop them. That way they aren’t wasting energy air pruning. They are def tricky man. My bougainvillea? Throw it in lava and it eats your house in a month. Fruit? NEVER 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Na I haven’t tried grafting yet but that’s a good idea I’ll have to look into it. When I was reading about cloning Citrus trees it sed it was illegal in Florida so that made me wanna do it even more 🤣
What is it about that eh?
I’m in an outlaw state when I’m not on the moon of coarse, and bro, I bitch about it not being lawful here, but I really think it would bum me out, it’s like taking the mouse away from the arena, and the cats all? Herro?
If I’m the one driving, I still have alarm bells ring at the shape of caprice headlamps in the rear view, they haven’t ran those in years. 🤣
I still get that adrenaline rush for no damn reason…..

Last edited:
Top Bottom