Staff
Supporter
BC12546A 4A16 4DF7 84D7 9DFE8B1ED1F2
149F3E7F 8743 4BA5 9F42 8F6C7756BD96

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Randomly ended up with these guys today 🤣 well let them get bigger mother was dead and they were about to be too one of the siblings got killed too so we’ll let them get bigger before either deciding to keep them or release them

IMG 3643
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I like to think if an Apricot and a Peach had a baby together it would be a Loquat. In Georgia if you have enough fruit trees you can get a little homestead tax break I got 54 fruit and berry trees/bushes on the property ranging from 3ft to 15ft tall. I’m trying to clone the Orange trees no luck quite yet but I’ll get them eventually

3 Orange, 1 Pomegranate, 3 Fig, 2 Grapefruit, 3 Peach, 8 Loquat, 2 Kumquat, 3 Olive, 4 Pear, 6 Plum, 5 Lemon, 2 Apple, 2 Avocado, 3 Muscadine Grape, 6 Blueberry, 5 Blackberry

This pic is from a little over a week ago. So far 20 of the Pomegranate have popped and are planted my buddy sent them from Cali View attachment 2150915
It’s garden time! Wish I could grow some of those here haha gunna be fun for sure! Anything that produces food I’m in!

Blueberries and blackberries strawberries out back though!

IMG 3645
IMG 3646
IMG 3647
IMG 3648
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

It’s garden time! Wish I could grow some of those here haha gunna be fun for sure! Anything that produces food I’m in!

Blueberries and blackberries strawberries out back though!
Look at all that goodness right there that’s awesome nice set up. Cant beat fresh fruit a veggies i get a nice sense of fulfillment from gardening it feel relaxing

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Randomly ended up with these guys today 🤣 well let them get bigger mother was dead and they were about to be too one of the siblings got killed too so we’ll let them get bigger before either deciding to keep them or release them
Bunyips. 😂
I used to raise armies of them when I was a tike. They are 100% litter box trainable. Almost as easy as a cat.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

One thing I hate about my job, its displacing wildlife. I go the extra mile and try to save, relocate, hell I've even built new nests in trees lol.. Saved 3 out of 4 of these guys yesterday, unfortunately one got cut in half when I was removing the tree.

IMG 2207

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Were they friends or food? : )
Bowfissizz
I had my personal rabbit stash, clothespin was the coolest. Just pop him on your shoulder he went nowhere.
I started it as a way to make a little scratch at 11. Local pet shops took all of them.
The were indeed for the 20 ft reticulated python merlin, and the 16 ft Burmese Cleo.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Bowfissizz
I had my personal rabbit stash, clothespin was the coolest. Just pop him on your shoulder he went nowhere.
I started it as a way to make a little scratch at 11. Local pet shops took all of them.
The were indeed for the 20 ft reticulated python merlin, and the 16 ft Burmese Cleo.
🎶Make bunny bunny, make bunny bunny💰 that’s great! Love a good young entrepreneur story : )

Latest posts

Top Bottom