Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
bro he topped it for ya😁
Man I would call that a legit “heart check”
I saw the end of times for a moment there, then I swooped it up yelling
Nooooooooooooooo!
And saw where her dumbass was giving it the business, I was totally ok when I saw where. But I was really just going to keep these older genetics as an untouched natural grow.
I was hoping to get to see the mowie and Kona in all thier old school glory untouched by my dumbass.

But no biggy, I legit did give her treats,

For not fucking killing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Man I would call that a legit “heart check”
I saw the end of times for a moment there, then I swooped it up yelling
Nooooooooooooooo!
And saw where her dumbass was giving it the business, I was totally ok when I saw where. But I was really just going to keep these older genetics as an untouched natural grow.
I was hoping to get to see the mowie and Kona in all thier old school glory untouched by my dumbass.

But no biggy, I legit did give her treats,

For not fucking killing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
as long as it survived bro, looks like it did a good job topping to be fair😁

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@Redneckx

You are really lucky in Germany with the legalization of cannabis, we in France the repression is stronger and stronger, we must be the least tolerated and the harshest country in Europe
I live in a no no state in the moon.
They really are on that pitchfork and torch shit still.

Now they don’t really go out of there way for it, but best believe they will raid a new store trying to provide cbd to a medical patient as per the law, but they say fuck that!
Now we take every single bag, jar and gummy and test them to ensure that the for sale product doesn’t have the almost impossible 0.00000000000000013 % thc levels so they can then take your life’s dream, and savings and prosecute you for trying to work within the laws they write!

But here it’s diabolical man, they purposely leave grey areas in the writing of the laws for the express purpose to ruin “a bunch of stupid hippies”

They are literally destroying peoples live over it now with the delta strains.

That isn’t to mention that there are no credible safe laws written regarding the application for, or ability to transport the stuff in an state agricultural board that still operates under fucking share cropper laws for the 1800s.

Brought to you by Carl’s Jr!

Gmorn everyone. 👊🏻🤡

figolus

figolus

In France

Usage is an offence punishable by a maximum penalty of 1 year's imprisonment and a fine of €3,750 (Article L3421-14 of the Public Health Code). Since 2019, under Article L.3421-1 of the Public Health Code, the illicit use of narcotics can give rise to a fixed fine. Thus, a person caught consuming drugs or in possession of small quantities can receive a fixed fine of 200 euros. Plants classified as narcotics is punishable by the Highway Code with a maximum sentence of two years' imprisonment and a fine of €4,500, as well as the automatic loss of 6 points from the driving licence. The penalties are increased if the person is also under the influence of alcohol to reach three years in prison and a fine of 9,000 euros.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
In France

Usage is an offence punishable by a maximum penalty of 1 year's imprisonment and a fine of €3,750 (Article L3421-14 of the Public Health Code). Since 2019, under Article L.3421-1 of the Public Health Code, the illicit use of narcotics can give rise to a fixed fine. Thus, a person caught consuming drugs or in possession of small quantities can receive a fixed fine of 200 euros. Plants classified as narcotics is punishable by the Highway Code with a maximum sentence of two years' imprisonment and a fine of €4,500, as well as the automatic loss of 6 points from the driving licence. The penalties are increased if the person is also under the influence of alcohol to reach three years in prison and a fine of 9,000 euros.
Oh btw, don’t forget to pay your taxes! 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
🎶Make bunny bunny, make bunny bunny💰 that’s great! Love a good young entrepreneur story : )
Well I really failed in the long run.
A valiant attempt I assure you,

One of them chopped my foot off and made a lucky dumbass charm out of it.
They look sweet, don’t let looney tunes cloud what these demons truly are.

The one true manifestation of evil.

Adorable bunnies. 🐰 🔥🔥🔥🔥☠️🪦⚰️⚰️⚰️

Redneckx

Redneckx

@Redneckx

You are really lucky in Germany with the legalization of cannabis, we in France the repression is stronger and stronger, we must be the least tolerated and the harshest country in Europe
Currently I doesn't feel special tbh, we don't have shops where we can't buy weed or seeds.
Ordering should be fine but y never know.
First thing I wanted to do is getting some trust genetics.
In the US everything worked fine but since the arrival in Germany on monday, no progress. I am starting to worrying about it really bad...sometimes smoking is not the answer.
We aren't allowed to smoke everywhere we want to...
Even my local dude says nothing has changed for his biz, even for everybody else nothing really changed for what I get, slightly more smoke on the streets..
You don't have to hide anymore.
You can carry 25g's and you can smoke in some areas and the best for sure growing his own pot.
Imo it will be difficult for the customs, police and the government to make the right decision when I comes to.
Germany is still not Netherlands where you can buy almost everything you need to be bumped, legit.
Police is also nice and very rough over there, not like ours.

figolus

figolus

Currently I doesn't feel special tbh, we don't have shops where we can't buy weed or seeds.
Ordering should be fine but y never know.
First thing I wanted to do is getting some trust genetics.
In the US everything worked fine but since the arrival in Germany on monday, no progress. I am starting to worrying about it really bad...sometimes smoking is not the answer.
We aren't allowed to smoke everywhere we want to...
Even my local dude says nothing has changed for his biz, even for everybody else nothing really changed for what I get, slightly more smoke on the streets..
You don't have to hide anymore.
You can carry 25g's and you can smoke in some areas and the best for sure growing his own pot.
Imo it will be difficult for the customs, police and the government to make the right decision when I comes to.
Germany is still not Netherlands where you can buy almost everything you need to be bumped, legit.
Police is also nice and very rough over there, not like ours.
It's that the beginning in Germany , you have to wait.

Top Bottom