Petrochemical

Supporter
Insects love trees
20220301 081504
20220301 081449
20220301 081453

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I have a cannabis question that has me stumped. I know there are some guy's here with lots of experience.
Luckily I haven't had to deal with genetics hermis, only stressed.
I got a question that stumped me.
Someone was vegging a table of clones, but had some room, and threw a plant that was showing female pre flowers. So that seed plant, while in veg started shooting out male pre flowers.
If a male pre opens in veg, and the pollin hit the vegging clones with lots of female pre flowers, could a vegging fem's pistols grab some of the hermi's pollin, and pollinate the crop?
My 1st instinct is to say no, as they hadn't been flipped yet. The more I think about it, isn't that why the pistols are there? To catch pollin?
I can't give a definite answer either way. Anyone help?

I figure I'll post a pic of one of my breeding projects before harvest. I threw a mother under a trellis. I like to quit using N after the stretch as I get some cool colors, plus I like harvesting ugly plants that look ready for the 1st freezeView attachment 1221733
100% just saw a pic of this happening over on Trustfalls variety seed selection thread. Didn’t know it was possible either.

Post in thread 'Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread'
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/v...ng-and-pollination-thread.126094/post-2765846

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
100% just saw a pic of this happening over on Trustfalls variety seed selection thread. Didn’t know it was possible either.

Post in thread 'Variety’s seed selecting and pollination thread'
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/variety’s-seed-selecting-and-pollination-thread.126094/post-2765846
Dude my heas fuken spinning right now trying to follow u,
I digress. I'm HIGHLY medicated in cannabis edibles right meow
One of those ouchie...ate one too many afternoons

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
View attachment 1222213

I'm hating the top right corner. I dont think it fits the rest of the picture. If I was a bigger man I'd throw it away. But no... I have to finish the frikkin thing
I burned one, zoomed it, and took a tour around it! Found it enjoyable and intriguing in a weird way. IMO it’s beautiful and kind of gets the imagination in gear. You have a knack! Keep it up!

E9noxis

E9noxis

I burned one, zoomed it, and took a tour around it! Found it enjoyable and intriguing in a weird way. IMO it’s beautiful and kind of gets the imagination in gear. You have a knack! Keep it up!
Thanks. It means a lot when someone takes time for the voyage through it. I like to draw sort of see what you see type pictures. I'll make sure the HD scan copy gets up her when I'm done.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks. It means a lot when someone takes time for the voyage through it. I like to draw sort of see what you see type pictures. I'll make sure the HD scan copy gets up her when I'm done.
Thanks! Look forward to it!

Top Bottom