Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I thought I'd posted this, but guess not? I seen this big ass white bird flying pretty close to my house. After a closer look, it turned out to be an owl. I didn't think too much of it, and took a few pix.
That night on the news I hear the Snowey Owl migrated much further south than usual, and there were a couple seen around the area. I wish I'd gotten s better pic, as this is as zoomed in as I could get. Hopefully I'll get a better pic before they back up north.
20220212 132540

sambapati

sambapati

I thought I'd posted this, but guess not? I seen this big ass white bird flying pretty close to my house. After a closer look, it turned out to be an owl. I didn't think too much of it, and took a few pix.
That night on the news I hear the Snowey Owl migrated much further south than usual, and there were a couple seen around the area. I wish I'd gotten s better pic, as this is as zoomed in as I could get. Hopefully I'll get a better pic before they back up north. View attachment 1226228
Anyone remember Wise potato chips? They had an owl in their logo....They must have gone the way of the dodo

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
WTF....🐛

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

This is rediculous, and funny!
I got banned from RIU for offering to help if I can. It turns out the "host" of 420 Scene (a YouTube podcast, or whatever) Is giving newbs detrimental advice. I take it he's also the Mod there. As soon as I posted a pic, I was banned!
They tried to give out MY personal info.
I was offering to help the new growers, if I could.
This was the plant the "Host" of the 420 show. Wow!

Screenshot 20220316 094741 Samsung Internet
Moshmen

Moshmen

This is rediculous, and funny!
I got banned from RIU for offering to help if I can. It turns out the "host" of 420 Scene (a YouTube podcast, or whatever) Is giving newbs detrimental advice. I take it he's also the Mod there. As soon as I posted a pic, I was banned!
They tried to give out MY personal info.
I was offering to help the new growers, if I could.
This was the plant the "Host" of the 420 show. Wow!
No crap it up mods here! Just a better site

11Hick11

11Hick11

Gorgeous! On a clear day, how far away can ya Mt McKinney? I believe the name was changed, but don't recall it?
On my bucket list is salmon fishing in Alaska. I really hope they don't mine the area
👍These were taken in Arivaca, AZ. That's Baboquivari Peak covered in snow, it was dang cold that week. Alaska Salman fishing would be a nice add on to the bucket list for sure. Would love to do a hunt there too one day.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

👍These were taken in Arivaca, AZ. That's Baboquivari Peak covered in snow, it was dang cold that week. Alaska Salman fishing would be a nice add on to the bucket list for sure. Would love to do a hunt there too one day.
Geez, I swore that was Alaska. I've been to Ari, but didn't see anything that looked like that. Incredible

Top Bottom