Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Fishing, hell yeah.

Where is that? What were you going for?
I know the N Shore of LI like the back of my hand. Ya wouldn't think it, but LI has some of the worlds best fishing. I'd much rather surf cast thsn go on a boat.
That’s is big pond in Ny and when I was their fishing, well..... I was actually fishing more for the girl with me outside of camera but if I had pick rainbow trout

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I play drums that’s my best instrument, but also play guitar, if given time to practice I could play a sax and basson again
Nice! A Strat.
I've been playing drums since I was a kid. I studied Music, and Psych in school.
I haven't played out since my last back surgery, but I'm just about back to form.
Playing Sax, Guitar, Drums. I'm guessing you have parents, or close relatives who play?

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Nice! A Strat.
I've been playing drums since I was a kid. I studied Music, and Psych in school.
I haven't played out since my last back surgery, but I'm just about back to form.
Playing Sax, Guitar, Drums. I'm guessing you have parents, or close relatives who play?
Well actually yes I do many play various instruments, my mother can rock the piano like Elton John with out all the flair lol, but I actually started in like um 5th grade in my central school or as some places called “band” class I guess. Sadly for me I didn’t pick the drums up until I was about 20ish but it was perfect timing because my hips were perfect for double kick pedals 🙂

Moshmen

Moshmen

Any musicians in the joint?
View attachment 1156672View attachment 1156680
Africa Rosewood, the next Ivory. Rosewood was put on the CITES endangered list in 2018. Like everything else worth anything, humans harvested these 100 ft, 200 year old trees almost to extinction. I started collecting Rosewood drum kits in '16.
and the ultra rare Tama Artstar Cordia '83 10 piece. Given to me by an elderly neighbor who had no idea what he just gave me 😁.
There's a cat here who goes by One Drop. He should know what I'm talking about?
Have seen OD round here in a minute? Hope all is well down under.
Never played but do like me tunes, my wife has a friend that’s a pro sound guy does artest ear sound, for bands like 3 days grace , godsmsck, uncle cracker, kid rock and few others

I had a class mate take lessons from the great Neil pert! He played backup for awhile awesome drummer ! But dead people paid better . Lol

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

T
Well actually yes I do many play various instruments, my mother can rock the piano like Elton John with out all the flair lol, but I actually started in like um 5th grade in my central school or as some places called “band” class I guess. Sadly for me I didn’t pick the drums up until I was about 20ish but it was perfect timing because my hips were perfect for double kick pedals 🙂
Ok, I see the piano, but it looks like you have a template set up for recording. Learning to recordi drums gave me fits. I'll use a Zoom Q2N 4K, Gopro, and Ipad for video, and Studio One for my DAW.
I got pretty serious with music too. They say smoking throws off your time. Luckily I didn't have that issue. I'm married, and old now, but the frontman, and drummer had the most fun post show 😋.
Everyone I've known who has made it in music came from a musical family, and just had it. I never had the talent of some of my friends, but I really enjoy playing, and I put in the work. It's really unlikely I'll ever go on a world tour, but just watching a club, or bar moving to the music is an amazing feeling!
I listen to everything from Zeppelin, Bee Gees, SYOD, to NWA. Never got into Country. Great musicians, just couldn't get into it
Do you still play?
Oh, right before "The Virus" I sat in with the Reggae band on a cruise of The Caribbean. GREAT times!
20191126 115927

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I was hoping that guy with the handle One Drop would interject.
Besides the "Steppers", and "Dancehall" Reggae is dyslexic music.
Reggae is the only music where the backbeat doesn't fall on 2 & 4.
None I can think of, unless the rare halftime shuffle is used. Think Rosanna, Fool in the Rain, and Home at Last Steely dan.
I think there used to be a thread dedicated to music on THC?
Weed without music, is like.....idk, just not as good. If a plant can take away PMS, make food taste better, sex feel better, chills most people out, why isn't it mandatory 1st treatment for depression, anxiety.......?

oLd1

oLd1

That’s is big pond in Ny and when I was their fishing, well..... I was actually fishing more for the girl with me outside of camera but if I had pick rainbow trout
I live next to a river that has Rainbow Trout got a Lake 30 miles from here I like Catfishing in.

Got one Shoulder I distroyed by falling and pulling it around to my Spine.

Right now Arthritis is tearing me up in my Arms. I’m thinking just go.

oLd1

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Top Bottom