Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'd be on a FBI watch list with all that fertilizer! Looks like some hard work and good money to me.
Yea; no fucking shit... that's why I buy little amounts. 😉 but I already figure I'm on the list; cause they would be neglectful moron's if I wasn't. (per my military background and education).... They know the frankster....🤫 he's even made a few mistakes before... lol; been put in the dog house a few times also.

No dropped bombs; thank goodness; (on any fronts) but they warned me about coming in drunk and acting reckless... even told me they'd put me in the brig once; while I was in training... 🤪 I was on a bad one that day; after drinking a bunch of mescal; and beers; out in Memphis. (I no longer drink) They don't let the loonies get near the more dangerous shit; and they keep tabs.... you can bet on that one.

Plus; I was much more ignorant; and inexperienced back then compared to now. I've matured to some degree...
it's about being responsible; I think more than anything else... they got bigger fishes to fry besides us anyhow; it's wasted energy for them.

PXL 20220417 065018971
Last edited:
Treborkiller

Treborkiller

Yea; no fucking shit... that's why I buy little amounts. 😉 but I already figure I'm on the list; cause they would be neglectful moron's if I wasn't.

it's about being responsible; I think more than anything else... they got bigger fishes to fry besides us anyhow; it's wasted energy

Yea; no fucking shit... that's why I buy little amounts. 😉 but I already figure I'm on the list; cause they would be neglectful moron's if I wasn't. (per my military background and education).... They know the frankster....🤫 he's even made a few mistakes before... lol; been put in the dog house a few times also.

No dropped bombs; thank goodness; (on any fronts) but they warned me about coming in drunk and acting reckless... even told me they'd put me in the brig once; while I was in training... 🤪 I was on a bad one that day; after drinking a bunch of mescal; and beers; out in Memphis. (I no longer drink) They don't let the loonies get near the more dangerous shit; and they keep tabs.... you can bet on that one.

Plus; I was much more ignorant; and inexperienced back then compared to now. I've matured to some degree...
it's about being responsible; I think more than anything else... they got bigger fishes to fry besides us anyhow; it's wasted energy for them.
Love the edit! kept me reading!! HA!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I posted there in frostiest flowers, however there at day 35, or so in the pics. So, I'll post a couple plants getting frosty here. Less regulations can be good sometimes. It was a single plant SCROG, but one pheno trained for 1 cola, only vegged about 3 weeks, got up in the lights crazy fast. Making room at the edge of my table was my only option. The stalk pic was taken the week of flip
20220419 072738
20220424 172727
20220422 160731
20220424 173110
20220422 044421
20220424 172920

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Traded in New Harley for bigger Harley, sportster xl 1.200x 48 115th anaversery edition, only 4.400 ever made in that paint scheme, hand numbers on tank, +1 new seat, 13inc progressive rear shocks, leather Harley saddle bag, mirror risers, keyless ignition, abs system, alarm, +1 kickstand, Vance & Hines slip ons, full led lighting installed. Last Pic first bike ever owned came a long way.

Resized Resized 20220420 1631311
20220420 163205
20220413 154702
IMG 0726
Top Bottom