Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

They really glued the mirror to the wall. Pretty sure a rubber mallet and my trucks long ice scraper are my best options.
Get some braided fishing line. Like 100 pound and wear a pair of gloves because the stuff can cut thru skin. Run it around both hands and behind the mirror. Should cut thru the adhesive like butter.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Get some braided fishing line. Like 100 pound and wear a pair of gloves because the stuff can cut thru skin. Run it around both hands and behind the mirror. Should cut thru the adhesive like butter.
I do have a heat gun also. Just didn't think I would get it soft enough. And I say glue, but the walls and ceiling are actually foam glued on and stapled. Not one nail used. Shits wild. But yea I'll try that for sure.

Anthem

Anthem

I do have a heat gun also. Just didn't think I would get it soft enough. And I say glue, but the walls and ceiling are actually foam glued on and stapled. Not one nail used. Shits wild. But yea I'll try that for sure.
the yellow foam in a can is nasty strong

TSD

TSD

Origally hillbillies from Michigan we would prolly get along with ur parents ! Lmao although I have given up on jeans completely! Just refuse to wear em! T shirts I’m

Origally hillbillies from Michigan we would prolly get along with ur parents ! Lmao although I have given up on jeans completely! Just refuse to wear em! T shirts I’m in .
Listen, I live in comfy clothes and wear jeans under protest lol... we're them there Northern hillbillies lol, my Dad is from Virginia, calls himself a Virginia Redneck. You've probably crossed paths with my FIL if you hang out on the river often.

Maxwax

Maxwax

Took him up to our vacation home in Tonto Basin AZ to work on the yard. He decided he was on vacation.

I know where the hash ball went i left on the table.
Couple of my dogs were the beneficiary of mis handled buds dropped in transfer and the first thing that happens is they totally lose their balance. and great....I havent had a hash buzz in 40 years but your dog has. Its hash or bust for me with my first grow remains in July.

Top Bottom