Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

That's in Texas,I did not personally take that pic. I thought it looked pretty cool,I've always been amazed at natures power and gifts.
Yeah it looks nuts! I’ve seen similar clouds in Oklahoma while visiting family but still just gives me chills when I see clouds like this,lol.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
They are crazy invasive. Tasty if picked when they turn dark tho. I had to spray roundup on all the ones in my yard as they were spreading To the neighbour's.
i hit all of the ones in my yard with glyphosate at the beginning of summer, and it barely knocked em back a little. gonna have to hit em with triplochyr or some kind of stump killer to really get em gone. everyone around here recommends goats as being the most effective, but those fuckers eat everything.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
i hit all of the ones in my yard with glyphosate at the beginning of summer, and it barely knocked em back a little. gonna have to hit em with triplochyr or some kind of stump killer to really get em gone. everyone around here recommends goats as being the most effective, but those fuckers eat everything.
It takes 2-3 applications for the glyphosate to get ahold of plants like that. They are hydras.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Bumping the glypho with some triclopyr is where its at though. Throw in some sticker or MSO for good measure....even some hort oil.
i was wondering if i could mix triclopyr and glyphosate. when i mix up a batch of glyph, i use ammonium sulfate to drop the pH to ~4, then add the glyph, wrap up with a NIS, and it's been pretty damn effective on just about everything except for the fuckin blackberry brambles. those fuckers are tenacious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom