Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SativaBob

SativaBob

Same here. Opiates, acetaminophen, alcohol..... I could have very well been one, but for whatever reason I was spared.
The whole "weed is a gateway" is the biggest crock! It is an "exit drug". At least from what I've seen.
🅱️
I hear ya. I can't stand "weed is sn entry drug bs"
Nice set up! What board is that? Does it also act as an interface?
It's an old europower pmh5000. I just use it as a mixer to a behringer um2 that I use as an interface. It prevents me from having to plug in every instrument and redo the eq every time. I can just set all the levels for each channel and forget about it.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Awesome I can show stuff thats not just WEED! LOL! 🤣

Its time to see what Backyard Boogie has Boogying in his Backyard! Everything shown is in outdoor pots in the Huntington Beach California area about 5 miles inland from the ocean. Climate zone is 10a costal Mediterranean type climate I can do tropicals and certain heat tolerant stone fruits as well. Almost everything grows good here and I got a couple that are truly rare that I never get to show off!

1) Dwarf Naval Orange Tree (Cant live in Orange County without at least one Orange tree 😎 LOL)
IMG 3469

2) Dwarf Apple Tree
IMG 3476

3) Dwarf Guava Tree (Rare from the island of Maui)
IMG 3470

Guava Flower in bloom...
IMG 3471

4) Pineapples (Grown from tops in the grocery store. On year 3 bearing multiple fruits)
IMG 3473

IMG 3475

5) Dwarf Peach Tree
IMG 3478

6) Dwarf Cavendish Banana
IMG 3479

7) Dwarf Desert Fig Tree
IMG 3481

8) Dwarf Black Mulberry
IMG 3491

9) Aceola Cherry aka Barbados Cherry:
(Semi-rare fruit tree from the island of Barbados in Caribbean - Beautiful flowers and tasty sweet tart fruit)
IMG 3567

IMG 3488

IMG 3568

10) Galapagos Wild Pepper:
(Rarest plant I own - Only grows on 1 island in the Galapagos chain. Propagated by birds eons ago and uncrossed. Seeds take up to 90 days to germinate took 5 years for the pepper plant to get this big. Very slow grower)
IMG 3482

Galapagos Wild Pepper Fruit Ripe - Blazing Hot! 🔥
IMG 3484

Oh yeah and the WEED!!!! LOL

11) Outdoor Fire OG:
(I double Monster Cropped this girl as an experiment - Got her on the double stack of trellis for support and I just flipped her into flower. In a few months she will be a beast!)
IMG 3492

12) Ethos Autos Outdoor:
(I recently chopped these girls - as you can see on my wall in previous picture I cleared them out. This pic was last week right before I chopped)
IMG 3424

IMG 3426

13) Fire OG Indoor Grow:
(This is in my 4x4 tent in the garage under my new Scorpion Diablo board. i am about half way through flower now)
IMG 3534

IMG 3568
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

And sorry for that duplicate picture at the bottom. I don't know how that happened and I don't know how to remove it LOL 🤣

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Beautiful garden Backyard Boogie. Growing stuff in Massachusetts is far more difficult than in CA what with the relatively short growing season, humidity, and PM and budrot. If it wasn’t for the drought, earthquakes, and wildfires, I’d love to be in CA. Love your pineapples. Wondering what’s your annual water bill.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
I love all the macro bug pics. Here are a few from my old work place where we had a huge butterfly bush out back that attracted all sorts of fun insects. The first is a hummingbird moth which I think is up there with the platypus for weird-ass-creatures. The second is Virginia's State butterfly, the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail.

Tent120
Tent121

SativaBob

SativaBob

I love all the macro bug pics. Here are a few from my old work place where we had a huge butterfly bush out back that attracted all sorts of fun insects. The first is a hummingbird moth which I think is up there with the platypus for weird-ass-creatures. The second is Virginia's State butterfly, the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail.

View attachment 1159542View attachment 1159543
Nice pics! I'm a fellow Virginian too and I totally dig our state butterfly.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Nice pics! I'm a fellow Virginian too and I totally dig our state butterfly.
Awesome, I don't know know about you but I see them everywhere. I love it. If you have a chance to visit the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens in RVA when they're having their annual butterfly exhibit I highly recommend it.

SativaBob

SativaBob

Awesome, I don't know know about you but I see them everywhere. I love it. If you have a chance to visit the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens in RVA when they're having their annual butterfly exhibit I highly recommend it.
Right on, thanks. I'll look into it. I do see the swallowtails pretty often, luckily. I went to gardens in Sarasota FL this summer and it was amazing so I'll definitely check out rva. Thx!!

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Ha, that's funny, Florida is one of my other two stomping grounds. Most of my fam lives in Tampa. The rest in Telluride, Colorado. Not some bad geography to be a part of. Stalking you now bro, sorry.

Edit: Pic added for thread relevance. That's Wilson Peak from my old house.
Tent124

Last edited:
SativaBob

SativaBob

Ha, that's funny, Florida is one of my other two stomping grounds. Most of my fam lives in Tampa. The rest in Telluride, Colorado. Not some bad geography to be a part of. Stalking you now bro, sorry.
Hah all good my man! Ocean and the rockies... can't beat it.
My fam lives part time in Dunedin and I've been going down every year for 30+ years. I'm from VA and do enjoy it here but love the gulf and the vibe of West coast FL.
Never been to CO but for a layover in Denver one time. Could see the snow capped mountains though!

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Beautiful garden Backyard Boogie. Growing stuff in Massachusetts is far more difficult than in CA what with the relatively short growing season, humidity, and PM and budrot. If it wasn’t for the drought, earthquakes, and wildfires, I’d love to be in CA. Love your pineapples. Wondering what’s your annual water bill.
I just asked my wife cuz she is the one who pays the bills every month lol. She said our water bill averages about $130 every two months. So around roughly $65 a month. I admit I use a fair amount of water for my hobbies between my 3 aquariums and all my plants I definitely pull more than average. However for as much water as I personally use I try to be very water wise with my other activities for instance my wife showers everyday sometimes twice a day. I do not shower every day the only time I will for sure shower is if I'm working or sweating like a dog. Under normal circumstances if Im just chilling at my home desk or watching TV I will try to shower every other day to conserve. Believe it or not even though we are still in a drought SoCal isn't as bad as most of the rest of the state of CA. We are in a zone towards the South end of the state by the coast and as you can see below we are classified in a "moderate" drought zone. Still need to be water conscious but its not so bad yet that they are dramatically limiting our usage. A handful of years ago it was really bad they wouldn't even let you water your grass. Hopefully we get some good rain this season to avoid that again.

Screen Shot 2021 08 20 at 61806 PM

BTW this is my main freshwater aquarium below. This 110 gallon tank has a constant dip line feeding through it I flow around 20 gallons a day goes through the tank out the overflow and into a water holding reservoir on my patio. Everyday at 7:30 at a digital timer goes on and an auto pump pushes the water through the feed lines and auto-waters every tree and plant on the patio. This way when we go on vacation to Fiji or Hawaii every summer my plants are happy and healthy even with no one to house sit.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Edit: Pic added for thread relevance. That's Wilson Peak from my old house.
View attachment 1159559
That’s not Tampa ! Lmao it’s been in the 100’s here no snow just lots of this / I’m in the Tampa area as well - oops got Florida Turkey in there

E07DA2E4 C3DF 4013 8999 E47F9B7D5935
3470C751 1EEB 4C7F 8F32 7459624B2A6D
ABE55033 6492 4065 8974 8453C8CC3D6B
814E3E57 F3F5 4FBD B605 3257249498BD
8249F24B E54E 4ACB B87C 91294491F27C

Latest posts

Top Bottom