Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

I live on the Gulf of Mexico and everything is block (concrete housing) I feel safe
Thanks for the reply, I have heard about various shack standards of house building in areas that have those kind of weather.

Concrete is way to go then yes.
Building regulation laws are different from place to place.

I can feel my house from 1920 something shake when the winds blow hard here though. Would not want to test it against tornadoes/hurricanes

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I saw footage of a wooden "sliver" 36 inches long 3 jn in diameter stuck 5 inches into pressure treated 4 x4 s.....from tornado gusts....my gawd

Blastfact

Blastfact

I saw footage of a wooden "sliver" 36 inches long 3 jn in diameter stuck 5 inches into pressure treated 4 x4 s.....from tornado gusts....my gawd
I'm in Oklahoma and have seen all sorts of tornado damage. If it's your time your gone. My home was built in 1921. It's a Craftsman home modified with the lumber coming from a mill in Miss. It's all old growth pine and hard as hell. Termites wont even mess with it...

Whos.who

Whos.who

Keep posting your rock ! Good time’s
D4585263 31FE 4F4C 8CA4 D654812C103A

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Keep posting your rock ! Good time’s View attachment 1221119
wish i had all mine ticket stubbs but they were stolen as i had them all in order in a binder along with old canadian paper money from the 1950’s also in the binder, friggin assholes! miss the tickets more than the money, had close to 200 ticket stubbs including the full europe tour of the grateful dead in 1990, such a great time!!
along with others from europe, their tickets stubbs are like pieces of art, or at least back than..
my first shows were in the summer of 1984..

Moshmen

Moshmen

wish i had all mine ticket stubbs but they were stolen as i had them all in order in a binder along with old canadian paper money from the 1950’s also in the binder, friggin assholes! miss the tickets more than the money, had close to 200 ticket stubbs including the full europe tour of the grateful dead in 1990, such a great time!!
along with others from europe, their tickets stubbs are like pieces of art, or at least back than..
my first shows were in the summer of 1984..
The dead- one band I sure wish I would seen! Had plenty of chances but I was that stubborn metal head in the early 80’s wasn’t till later I really appreciated the music/talent !

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The dead- one band I sure wish I would seen! Had plenty of chances but I was that stubborn metal head in the early 80’s wasn’t till later I really appreciated the music/talent !
really well i was also a bit stubborn and missed most of those metal shows and i was the age to have seen the great shows, also bummed i never went to see waylon, merle or george in the eighties too, for the most part it was anything in the classic rock and new wave bands genre i seen the most..
the dead shows were really the time of my life!!
nothing anywhere even comes close to the experience of following the dead, you can’t explain it, you don’t get it watching the dvds, nothing you just had to be there and be a part of it!
i really do miss those days!.,
geezus i remember we would make liquid lsd for breakfast and by noon we’re into the extacy!!

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Been to a few...one knickerbocker show I couldn't leave the parking lot lmaop
I really woulda loved to of seen zappa at the SPAC

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
U wait till I actually have something to capture good photos with. I'm out everyday if I can....might as well start carrying a camera to document my journeys via photos...
Maybe do a seasonal area transition thread here based solely on watching things go from solid frozen to muddy melted to dried out relics from the revolutionary War etc etc sites I have scoped out for this year's "adventures"

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
U wait till I actually have something to capture good photos with. I'm out everyday if I can....might as well start carrying a camera to document my journeys via photos...
Maybe do a seasonal area transition thread here based solely on watching things go from solid frozen to muddy melted to dried out relics from the revolutionary War etc etc sites I have scoped out for this year's "adventures"
Your pictures look good, Nanook! It’s Sunday. Better go down to Saint Alfonso‘s pancake breakfast and steal some marjor-eeen!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I have a cannabis question that has me stumped. I know there are some guy's here with lots of experience.
Luckily I haven't had to deal with genetics hermis, only stressed.
I got a question that stumped me.
Someone was vegging a table of clones, but had some room, and threw a plant that was showing female pre flowers. So that seed plant, while in veg started shooting out male pre flowers.
If a male pre opens in veg, and the pollin hit the vegging clones with lots of female pre flowers, could a vegging fem's pistols grab some of the hermi's pollin, and pollinate the crop?
My 1st instinct is to say no, as they hadn't been flipped yet. The more I think about it, isn't that why the pistols are there? To catch pollin?
I can't give a definite answer either way. Anyone help?

I figure I'll post a pic of one of my breeding projects before harvest. I threw a mother under a trellis. I like to quit using N after the stretch as I get some cool colors, plus I like harvesting ugly plants that look ready for the 1st freeze
20180409 155724

Top Bottom