Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maxwax

Maxwax

The odds of making it in the music industry has got to be a thousand times more difficult than making it in sports I grew up with 2 drummers who made it, and another I wasn't real tight with. To see these guys up close, or trade 4's is insane. I could be lost in 4 bars of 4/4.
I'd love to see Toto. Never have. Did you know Jeff was Sony, and Chers drummer as a kid. He couldn't read, but would memorize the parts after 1 listen. Keep Forgetting, and the Michael McDonald stuff, Steely Dan, Boz Scagg, even Dire Strait. He brought that magic everywhere he went. Definitely one of my all time top 5!
600 shows? Are you an engineer? Tech? Wow!
Yeah I did know that. They were from California an Joe had a lot of contacts in music and film industries. I believe thats how Jeff got the S/C gig. Engineer? Nope. Just a stoner from Detroit and we had access to a lot of venues and even on school nights we could be home by 11:30. I remember seeing Santana 6 nights in a row at Pine Knob one year...lol. Later on in the mid 90s I did some photography for some local zines and got great access to a lot of shows for 2 years with pit passes and all that....er, backstage passes. I even got hired to shoot crowd pics at a huge Rolling Stone party/show I still have the check stub...

I worked for an NHRA Prostock team for 4 years too in the nineties. Know a lot of drag racers ya'll may have heard of.

A guy I met on iRacing in a discord group was the sound engineer for Nirvana back in their day. He proved it too....its legit. iRacing is cool. Ive raced against Dale Earnhardt Jr, and have talked with Tony Kannan (Indycar). Raced with Dennis Anderson too (Grave Digger)

Ive had some fun. Not lately....but....lol

sorry if I seem like a name dropping pud....just bsing.

Last edited:
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Ya it's just a minor stereotype. I see a jewish guy and he's excited about money or whatever. Is that really nazi propaganda?

I'm white and I can't jump all that good. It's true.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

It's crazy offensive. Just Google "black and white racist Jewish picture" That's the pic that came up. That's the only pic that came up. Let him put that on his own thread.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yeah I did know that. They were from California an Joe had a lot of contacts in music and film industries. I believe thats how Jeff got the S/C gig. Engineer? Nope. Just a stoner from Detroit and we had access to a lot of venues and even on school nights we could be home by 11:30. I remember seeing Santana 6 nights in a row at Pine Knob one year...lol. Later on in the mid 90s I did some photography for some local zines and got great access to a lot of shows for 2 years with pit passes and all that....er, backstage passes. I even got hired to shoot crowd pics at a huge Rolling Stone party/show I still have the check stub...

I worked for an NHRA Prostock team for 4 years too in the nineties. Know a lot of drag racers ya'll may have heard of.

A guy I met on iRacing in a discord group was the sound engineer for Nirvana back in their day. He proved it too....its legit. iRacing is cool. Ive raced against Dale Earnhardt Jr, and have talked with Tony Kannan (Indycar). Raced with Dennis Anderson too (Grave Digger)

Ive had some fun. Not lately....but....lol

sorry if I seem like a name dropping pud....just bsing.
Detroit has some music history. A signed Parcarro Paiste cymbal could go for 50K. Hell just a Paiste Original 24 inch Giant Beat in mint condition would go for an absurd amount of $. No other reason than that's what Bonham played until House's of the Holy.
Parcarro's are enough proof for me that musical talent is a genetic trait

E9noxis

E9noxis

He's rubbing his hands together in anticipation of something good. If he wasn't a stereotypical Jewish guy in the picture, you wouldn't know what motion it was trying to capture.

A few changes in the lines and he could be praying. Or begging. Clapping? It's "offensive" I guess if you are easily offended. Otherwise it just a cartoon.

Does it belong on a weed message board, probably not. Did the original poster mean it the way its being taken? Also probably not but I can't speak for them.

I just don't think it's worth being any kind of upset about. And I absolutely do not see this as nazi propaganda

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

ya but it says so on google tho.
I didn't give it much thought until he posted something on a real old thread for no other reason then to start crap. I recognized the pic from a nazi documentary I've seen since. That's a well known pic, especially amongst neo's. I'll let it be. If the mods want to do something they will. I don't care if his bedroom is covered with Snoopy airplanes and that poster. Just be thoughtful. That was malicious, and was intended to offend. Just read what he wrote after. Screw him. I'm done with it

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

ya in all honestly I wish I had started right about NOW. Gonna be interesting for sure.
I remember when I'd start too early to ground rats, or deer would eat em. Hopefully they stay away. I've heard human hair/scent will help, but I never tried

Top Bottom