Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

We used to Canoe down river and plant every year ! Ck 5/6 times and harvest easy peazy ! Lol god I canā€™t believe we smoked that crap!
Thatā€™s like a river up in mountains me & my buddy used to go canoeing & camping. They grew a lot up there. I bet a lot of people grow up there,lol. Itā€™s perfect place to grow.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Uh-oh. I hate it when this happens.
IMG 6510

IMG 6511

When I lived in the south, we knew that just before this happened, whatever exactly happened, it was right after someone said, "Hey y'all, watch this!"

This is in northern Ohio, though, so it was a, "Hey you guys, watch this!" situation.

TSD

TSD

This is Chad the Chichlid... he's got character, as far as fish are concerned. He's about 4.5-5 inches long, and is in permanent solitary confinement, as he does not play well with others. He likes to keep a tidy abode, and is constantly moving gravel out of his log house and skull, so his big ass can have space to turn around. He uses his mouth, spits it out the skull's eye and stops if he knows you're watching... He's great entertainment for a stoner. šŸ¤£šŸŸ
20220817 214913

E9noxis

E9noxis

Wife is an artist and uses dot painting medium! I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I do!
Looking over these again (I'm on my computer, not my phone now) I realize that not only did she have to put a million dots on down, but every one of those million dots was done multiple times.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
My Feline Friend who goes by Capt' Knuckles finds and snuggles up on all of my shoes.

If there is a pair left outside the closet, he will nap on them shits...Lol šŸ˜‚.

PXL 20220818 023435926

He also likes to claim my side of the bed when I'm not in it...Lol:

MVIMG 20191109 132638

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking over these again (I'm on my computer, not my phone now) I realize that not only did she have to put a million dots on down, but every one of those million dots was done multiple times.
Man itā€™s insane watching her do it, self taught. The patience to do that and deal with me, she has a gift lol

E9noxis

E9noxis

This is Chad the Chichlid... he's got character, as far as fish are concerned. He's about 4.5-5 inches long, and is in permanent solitary confinement, as he does not play well with others. He likes to keep a tidy abode, and is constantly moving gravel out of his log house and skull, so his big ass can have space to turn around. He uses his mouth, spits it out the skull's eye and stops if he knows you're watching... He's great entertainment for a stoner. šŸ¤£šŸŸ
View attachment 1272275
Try to capture the action. I would like to see it

Top Bottom