Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

Hanging out with my tortoise that I rescued 18 years ago and I spotted this cool caterpillar. Cool as long as he stays away from my plants.
20220819 130119
20220819 130154

tobh

tobh

Supporter
They are very cool but lots of work, very expensive to maintain and a life long commitment.
that's been the big blocker. similar to keeping vivariums with poison dart frogs, or a parrot. expensive to set up, expensive to maintain, and truly at minimum a decades long commitment, if not requiring provisioning in one's living will for when death comes knocking.

grnmtn

grnmtn

that's been the big blocker. similar to keeping vivariums with poison dart frogs, or a parrot. expensive to set up, expensive to maintain, and truly at minimum a decades long commitment, if not requiring provisioning in one's living will for when death comes knocking.
You are spot on. You get it.but rewarding.

grnmtn

grnmtn

She was all white with 4 broken legs when I rescued her at one years old. Some asshole bought her for his kid and left her in basement for a year. Said he was going to smash her with a hammer. I really hate some people. I had no choice.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
She was all white with 4 broken legs when I rescued her at one years old. Some asshole bought her for his kid and left her in basement for a year. Said he was going to smash her with a hammer. I really hate some people. I had no choice.
that's disgusting. she looks real healthy now! great job saving her and bringing her back from the brink.

dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

Hey Nick where'd you get the Red Lebanese genetics? Many people believe Red Lebanese is the best hash in the world. And it looks awesome, too. Imagine somebody pulling out a big chunk of this and putting it on your table. I know my eyes would get big. I don't think I've seen real Blonde Lebanese hash in 40 years. I could get it for $5 a gram in the 70's. Then they had that nasty Civil War.
Fb red lebanese hash jan22 2 scaled

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
this was ordered from cheebas under hash than under imported hash.. i’ve smoked one and i love it..
i remember in Rotterdam hike seeing the grateful dead europe tour we can across 2 kinds of hash i’ve never forgotten about nor i’ve ever seen again, super red lebanese- totally soft and gooey and red, taste blew me away, next was pollen power totally white soft gooey hash..
C0612D34 4169 4960 AC68 8870669CC7C6

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
this was ordered from cheebas under hash than under imported hash.. i’ve smoked one and i love it..
i remember in Rotterdam hike seeing the grateful dead europe tour we can across 2 kinds of hash i’ve never forgotten about nor i’ve ever seen again, super red lebanese- totally soft and gooey and red, taste blew me away, next was pollen power totally white soft gooey hash.. View attachment 1272768
everything was over weight too

Top Bottom