Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
B1CB4205 6219 4855 B5A8 3073D157BD92

Beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Absolute favorite weather. Post T-storm

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

hell yeah they are! they fight with my doberman all the time, and yell at me anytime i'm in my backyard. they're outright assholes.
I finally caught them in a trap and they were going midevil. I had to cover it with a banket so I wouldn't get bit, it was cramped and dark, it was a nightmare. I had adoberman years ago,named him Bullet,great dog. One time we had a huge acid bash at the farm,cple hundred people and a drunk buddy fell asleep on the couch and Bullet decided to wank on his arm and he finished,got it on video.

Murdawg420

Murdawg420

I had a cat when I was young that got a hold of a dobe.. wasn't the cat that got hurt.. that poor dogs face was hamberger!, The next door neighbor had some company over and buddy thought he was funny saying "get the cat". .. well, vet bill was on him!.. Funny guy eh!?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
What about a few raccoons feeling trapped? Had some out by my garbage one night and let my bully out (total bitch btw 😂 but still) and he immediately came back in and ran upstairs to the bedroom. Dobermans pretty crazy tho. I dk.
that's my fear, tbh. we have coons all over the neighborhood, and his dumb ass (makes dumb choices by choosing what to pick fights with -- cacti, hummingbirds, fabric pots of soil, etc) tries to eat anything that's small and furry and not another dog. if he tangles with a coon, it's not gonna be him winning I don't think. some of the street cats might hold their own too, unless he gets a hold of em and does his death shake like he does with all his toys.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

that's my fear, tbh. we have coons all over the neighborhood, and his dumb ass (makes dumb choices by choosing what to pick fights with -- cacti, hummingbirds, fabric pots of soil, etc) tries to eat anything that's small and furry and not another dog. if he tangles with a coon, it's not gonna be him winning I don't think. some of the street cats might hold their own too, unless he gets a hold of em and does his death shake like he does with all his toys.
Dog v Cacti😂

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter

I like to take the male plant and a sheet of wax paper and shake the plant until I get a nice pile on the wax paper.

Then take a brand new ziplock baggie and dump the pollen into the baggie. Add about a 1/2 teaspoon or less of raw, dry white rice, to absorb any moisture that may be present. Remove as much air from the baggie as possible. Store in the freezer until you're ready to use it (I've stored and used pollen up to 2 years after bagging using this method) Should keep for just about as long as you want to as long as you keep it sealed and don't mess with it only when you need it.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
When I was a kid, I had a German Shepherd/Black Lab mix that used to catch squirrels all the time. He would "tree" them and sit underneath that tree for HOURS, pretending to be asleep, waiting for the squirrel to get brave and come down. He got them EVERY time this way 🤣
Hicking through the woods one day a buddy saw a squirrel in a tree, picked up a rock and said Squirrel for supper and we laughed, he fired the rock and nailed it...a 1 in a 100 shot. He ran over and picked it up. While he was showing it off the squirrel woke up, bit his hand hard. climbed up his shirt and face and bolted into a tree.....We fking broke down pissing ourselves...one of the funniest thing I think I've ever seen. He had to get Rabies shots and stitches on his hand his face got all scratched up but minor wounds....It was just perfect except for Scrawny Donny where ever he is I'll remember it forever.......You out there Bud?

Latest posts

Top Bottom