• Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
71486B62 3D52 4A1A 8CC7 820CD0FE92CD

JJS009

JJS009

Yep, my veggie garden is starting the downhill trend, still tons in there but you can tell, peppers are smaller, tomatoes and peppers taking on her to turn, and the big key one, pumpkins and gourds are ripening
My peppers and tomatoes are in overdrive right now, can’t keep up. Picked 6 bushel of tomatoes this morning and sold or used all of them before noon. Our pumpkins were ripe 3 weeks ago, might have started them a bit early lol. Bottom 2 pics are peach habanero and some satanic ghost pepper that will make most people cry
E45C3E74 03E0 4CCD A15C E73DE25F39B2

F53DEBCD 2B12 4589 B3BC 94444B18D666
FA74140A E164 4688 BAF1 4882B7D15ABD
746C7B39 0BA1 48AF 91F6 9387E36C51C4

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My peppers and tomatoes are in overdrive right now, can’t keep up. Picked 6 bushel of tomatoes this morning and sold or used all of them before noon. Our pumpkins were ripe 3 weeks ago, might have started them a bit early lol. Bottom 2 pics are peach habanero and some satanic ghost pepper that will make most people cry View attachment 1280477
View attachment 1280476View attachment 1280478View attachment 1280479
Hey your just the guy I wanted to talk to about the peppers. My first time with the ghost peppers but they're still all green, how long does it take them to turn red and heat up? I've had them green for 2-3 weeks now. popping up all over the place but no color change... My sweet peppers have turned red/yellow/orange and started early in their growth not so these ghost.

JJS009

JJS009

Hey your just the guy I wanted to talk to about the peppers. My first time with the ghost peppers but they're still all green, how long does it take them to turn red and heat up? I've had them green for 2-3 weeks now. popping up all over the place but no color change... My sweet peppers have turned red/yellow/orange and started early in their growth not so these ghost.
These took forever to turn, had peppers for better part of a month before they turned

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Smash them up and add some tobacco and water and not many will go near it.
I'm just growing them to grow them, I'll eat 1 or 2 if they're real hot but if they're only Habanaro (?) hot I can make a sauce out of them. I've had some that aren't fit for anything but bug spray. I used to eat as hot as I could find until one day I think I had a heart attack from one. I had so much pressure in my chest I was on the verge of going black. I sat in the shower clothes on cold water on my head. I really didn't think I'd make it.....I don't do hot like that anymore...

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I'm just growing them to grow them, I'll eat 1 or 2 if they're real hot but if they're only Habanaro (?) hot I can make a sauce out of them. I've had some that aren't fit for anything but bug spray. I used to eat as hot as I could find until one day I think I had a heart attack from one. I had so much pressure in my chest I was on the verge of going black. I sat in the shower clothes on cold water on my head. I really didn't think I'd make it.....I don't do hot like that anymore...
I'm glad you did make it, they say a very small amount improves circulation, I've never had one but if you thought you had a heart attack after one I'll head the warning.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm glad you did make it, they say a very small amount improves circulation, I've never had one but if you thought you had a heart attack after one I'll head the warning.
It wasn't a hot feeling it was pressure after eating about 1/2 of a Buht Jolokia ghost pepper.....same as I'm growing although I doubt I can get mine as hot as pro grown...I'll sample slivers, the size of 1/2 tooth pick........maybe with cold vodka.....unless that's not politically correct....I may have to go with schnaps

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

It wasn't a hot feeling it was pressure after eating about 1/2 of a Buht Jolokia ghost pepper.....same as I'm growing although I doubt I can get mine as hot as pro grown...I'll sample slivers, the size of 1/2 tooth pick........maybe with cold vodka.....unless that's not politically correct....I may have to go with schnaps
I think tequila is appropriate

HWH

HWH

This poor thing was a seed that could be blue dream could be herm seed from my Pineapple Express. I was having trouble getting the 4th of my quad setup going so I was just trying to get one started and throwing seeds in there. Sure enough once one started my cat got in the tent and dug up that pot. I was able to save the seedling and the little effer even did me a solid by uncovering another seedling.

No room in the tent so I cleaned up the green house. We’ll see what happens but not expecting much.

7A74766E BB86 4169 960B 23C0660A5535

JJS009

JJS009

Im going to dry them out, grind them up into pepper flakes with plenty of air flow away from me and send them off to all the crazy folks I know that like that stupid hot shit. I want nothing to do with those evil bastards

Latest posts

Top Bottom