Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
A big one!
Yeah it is weird I had seen only one other this summer then last week I saw one at BJs ( ok yeah insert joke here) sitting on edge of garbage can grabbing flies. I was getting gas and the lady next to me screamed so I wondered over and she was all embarrassed. She just pointed at it I started to laugh I could not help it and she was not happy. Then later that day I was tromping around in the woods and came to a field and there on a branch was like the grand Master thing was huge of course I don't bring phone when hiking so did not get a picture. I was a little intimidated by the thing becuase you could just tell its Kung Fu was strong. So I just.left it to its day.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah it is weird I had seen only one other this summer then last week I saw one at BJs ( ok yeah insert joke here) sitting on edge of garbage can grabbing flies. I was getting gas and the lady next to me screamed so I wondered over and she was all embarrassed. She just pointed at it I started to laugh I could not help it and she was not happy. Then later that day I was tromping around in the woods and came to a field and there on a branch was like the grand Master thing was huge of course I don't bring phone when hiking so did not get a picture. I was a little intimidated by the thing becuase you could just tell its Kung Fu was strong. So I just.left it to its day.
A lot of the time they will just chill with you, toss them on your shoulder, smoke a jibber with some cool company. They have some really cool eyes. And really they are pretty damned cool to have in your grow room……

SugarsNFans

SugarsNFans

He sleeps like he has a job. Lol
20230824 225639

Laurie22

Laurie22

Fall fruit pies…

…can ya smell them baking? Ooooh my…

Mixed berry?
Apple?
Peach?

I make my own crusts —
— replace 1/4 cup crisco with infused solid oil. I use coconut oil.

A double recipe will make 5, 5” double crusted pie crusts.

I fresh freeze the pies and then vacu seal so I have during the winter. Nice treat to just throw in oven on cold night.

Made 24 5” pies today while processing / cooking down 20 QTs of fresh tomatoes. Yummm. We made 10 apple pies and 14 peach.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Fall fruit pies…

…can ya smell them baking? Ooooh my…

Mixed berry?
Apple?
Peach?

I make my own crusts —
— replace 1/4 cup crisco with infused solid oil. I use coconut oil.

A double recipe will make 5, 5” double crusted pie crusts.

I fresh freeze the pies and then vacu seal so I have during the winter. Nice treat to just throw in oven on cold night.

Made 24 5” pies today while processing / cooking down 20 QTs of fresh tomatoes. Yummm. We made 10 apple pies and 14 peach.
This recipe?:

Top Bottom