C

CannaRob007

Colorful canna

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
i swear it was an accident..
now i can comfortably in the light check on trichomes and give my bud a little early smoke when dried..
………..sure pal, whatever helps you sleep at night! Accident my ass hahahaha, gotta let us know how she smokes when the time comes….

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Can anyone link me that video about the scientist guy debunks the 48 hours of darkness at the end if a grow? I can't find it and don't remember the thread I saw it in

Thanks
bruce bugbee..
you don’t need to research that just think about it??
what is suppose to happen with a darkness period?.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Never really understood why folks do that. I chop when nature intends, not how we think nature should act.

JJS009

JJS009

Anyone have any suggestions for hunting down meth heads? The cops gave me the classic “if we find anything we will let you know” bullshit.

They took my 250# 1/2” plate AR500 steel safe (good luck getting it open without destroying everything inside), some dewalt tools, my fucking push mower and leaf blower and a goddamn yeti cup lol.

All on camera, face pics and all. We were gone for the weekend with the dogs and came home to a shit show. It was entertaining watching them struggle with the safe, im pretty sure one of them broke his leg when they dropped it. That safe had all my seeds, some family heirlooms (the sidearm my gpa carried in Korea, his military medals etc. and cash.) they broke the concrete around it somehow and took the concrete under the safe with it ……

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Anyone have any suggestions for hunting down meth heads? The cops gave me the classic “if we find anything we will let you know” bullshit.

They took my 250# 1/2” plate AR500 steel safe (good luck getting it open without destroying everything inside), some dewalt tools, my fucking push mower and leaf blower and a goddamn yeti cup lol.

All on camera, face pics and all. We were gone for the weekend with the dogs and came home to a shit show. It was entertaining watching them struggle with the safe, im pretty sure one of them broke his leg when they dropped it. That safe had all my seeds, some family heirlooms (the sidearm my gpa carried in Korea, his military medals etc. and cash.) they broke the concrete around it somehow and took the concrete under the safe with it ……
Sprinkle meth around the yard??? If you sprinkle it they will come???

Sorry that happened man... best thing is to try to "buy" advice from other meth heads

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Good suggestions... be happy you weren't home.

Bad suggestions.. meth heads tent to shit where they eat so to speak. They didn't go far, probably wasted in a gutter less than 5 miles away. All your stuff is gone to the pawn shop for 5bucks, so it's not worth the trouble.

Stay safe JJS, i don't recomend fighting with people who have nothing to lose

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I’m pretty sure they have a guidebook called hunting down methheads,lol! Seriously tho that sucks man! I’ve been robbed twice in the past yr & that never happens especially where I live.

Top Bottom