Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redneckx

Redneckx

I live in a no no state in the moon.
They really are on that pitchfork and torch shit still.

Now they don’t really go out of there way for it, but best believe they will raid a new store trying to provide cbd to a medical patient as per the law, but they say fuck that!
Now we take every single bag, jar and gummy and test them to ensure that the for sale product doesn’t have the almost impossible 0.00000000000000013 % thc levels so they can then take your life’s dream, and savings and prosecute you for trying to work within the laws they write!

But here it’s diabolical man, they purposely leave grey areas in the writing of the laws for the express purpose to ruin “a bunch of stupid hippies”

They are literally destroying peoples live over it now with the delta strains.

That isn’t to mention that there are no credible safe laws written regarding the application for, or ability to transport the stuff in an state agricultural board that still operates under fucking share cropper laws for the 1800s.

Brought to you by Carl’s Jr!

Gmorn everyone. 👊🏻🤡
Damn that's for sure on another level, USA is a little harsher than Europe in most ways.

How they deal with humans, operated by selfish mofo's! It starts here as well, right next to a court is a drug addict hotspot since years they maybe "tried" to fight against it but now they mostly let them do their stuff.. which effects the whole area.

What are these delta strains?

Don't you think it will be ever legit in your state...¿

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Damn that's for sure on another level, USA is a little harsher than Europe in most ways.

How they deal with humans, operated by selfish mofo's! It starts here as well, right next to a court is a drug addict hotspot since years they maybe "tried" to fight against it but now they mostly let them do their stuff.. which effects the whole area.

I truly don’t think it will be anytime soon here on the moon. See I live on a “border moon” in our solar system that I would bet dollars to pesos (subtlety like a mofo right) that my elected officials in the state legislature here, are forced To be on the take, from packs of beastly space alien cartels that can kill everyone you love with ease, what with everyone walking around with tracking devices all the time, it’s not out of the realm of possibility that rich ass armed space aliens have the tech to use our own governments state craft against itself. Like one moon senator had a boat, I think it was called, “I like big ass boats! Because drugs”
They make it too easy for these bad operators.

It’s just a theory I have.
😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

Brain food on the weird giggle bush you inquired on.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter

Sure it will! About 10 years after it’s legal in the other 49 states!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Whenever I’m accosted by the religious folk, and threatened with hell, I always respond, I beg to differ, this is hell!
Oh nice!
Im not scared of the boogie man,
That silly chucklehead is scared of a clown and chuckys that are not spry currently 🤣😜

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
A clip for the ages! Thanks for that!
It is in fact, the one true godfather of soul.
Man I loved that dude.
He was 1 of 1.
Glad I got to see him a bunch.
That man there was the blueprint for “zero fucks given” nothing but respect for king James. Damn, I miss that dude. 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Whenever I’m accosted by the religious folk, and threatened with hell, I always respond, I beg to differ, this is hell!
Pro tip
When using the interstate highway system especially on i10 east or west, always, and I mean always keep a hangable crucifix in the console to quickly throw it on the rear view, now Always wear a black button up, this is important, you will need the napkin from the Carl’s Jr bag folded and stashed on the ready so when you hit those inevitable border checkpoints, you can quickly put the folded napkin in your black shirts collar, this must be done, next pop open that glove compartment and pull out that Old Testament version of the Bible, and when they come up to you with intent to search you just put on a sly smile, and ask them if they would like to take a moment to hear about our lord and savior? Like some form of anti oink hog repellent they will wave you on like they just caught you banging the neighbors dog. laws have definitely maybe been broken here, but I tell ya, you and your things will make it.

60% of the time,
It works every time…….
You are healed my children now go!
And successfully circumnavigate man’s evil tyranny and spread the good word 😜

Man, I think I’m really going to go to hell here. I need to take a shit, so that works out……🤡
🚽🚽🚽🔥🔥🔥🧻🦄🌈

Top Bottom