Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Other wise I have a cool cannon that shoots cats I need to test.
Ok thats funny but not funny… ok funny 😂 I saw years ago of some tanirite? Spelling is off for sure, pig hunting!!! Holy shit!!! Careful when you use the expression “when pigs fly” 😂 I think they were doing it in Texas? That state sounds fun as hell! got an old friend who moved there for drag bike engine school or something like that and never came back to Cali (cant blame him though).

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Do they still exile you to French Guyana, for possession of more than an ounce? Or even worse, Texas?
It is heading in the right direction, they leave it to county commissioners to allow it on ballot, and it’s decriminalizing via the vote on a county by county basis then it’s up to the county commissioners to implement it and abide by it if they choose.

Which means officer hard-on has 100% authority over whether he will enforce it, and bro, if you are a minority, you are fucked. But generally the amount is. 60 grams. More than that you will be paying a retainer. It’s is decriminalized to the point of a ticket like a moving violation, IF officer cochese is a human being, but I’m not a gambling clown, but these “law” men are as corrupt as all yeehaw rooting rooting fuck you!!!!

I’m pretty sure my spot is where logic goes to die. Oh and everyone and their mom Is armed. You cant even flip off people who almost kill you anymore. “Look there son, Thems some real nice shooting people over yonder son! You wanna try? Here boy, best not miss, ammo ain’t cheap!”

Want to be a cynical prick like me, download the channel ten Houston NOW STREAMING ON THE MOON! news channel and just take a sec, and see what you hear until you get to the traffic and weather. It’s sheer chaos. Man. I watch it, and hear a pack of seven yo kids get mowed down over a gesture.

Man. I’m a really odd dude, a big pacifist that HAD TO start to arm myself with a big ass .45 bc, I’m not going to be the only clown without a confetti popper.

It’s not really the same place I moved to 25 years ago man,

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I've never done a school trip to the catacombs, then I've had illegal parties in the Parisian catacombs or old stone quarry.
That sounds hella cool!!! I just know foreigners when they come to the US are all impressed with things I’ve have seen in school at a young age : ) in my mind those catacombs are something else and would love to see them : )

figolus

figolus

That sounds hella cool!!! I just know foreigners when they come to the US are all impressed with things I’ve have seen in school at a young age : ) in my mind those catacombs are something else and would love to see them : )
I believe you, well after in France we stay more in our regions for school trips, there are castles everywhere, old monuments etc I should call Zak Bagans 🤣 there are haunted castles...

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Hey can you swipe me 37 bags of skulls?
I collect them. 🤣

It has to be 37 bags.
I collect em too, but old WW2 artifacts. Yeah I'm weird..

PXL 20240417 171204663

Top Bottom