Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I'm so fucking old I had that on 8 track.
I can relate! Had a high school friend whose parents had a station wagon that had a four track player in it! Had to flip the tape over to listen to the second half! Otherwise, just like an eight track! Flip it over or hit a switch to play it backwards to get the second half! It was 1970! Very hard to recall! Lol

Last edited:
Eledin

Eledin

Ripper haze (Amnesia Haze from Ripper Seeds) I wish I could take better pictures. There was a few buds with so many trichomes I thought they caught botrytis, had to make a few cuts and the pure joy when I saw it was all trichomes under the microscope... phew! Theyre snowy in general but sometimes I see random clusters of trichomes, not necessarily in the highest buds.

Eledin

Eledin

Some orbs over Arvada in formation. Not as interesting as some other things I’ve seen around here.
Very interesting. Sometimes orbs of light can be satellites or the space station reflecting light, sometimes a bit of debree burning when it enters the athmosphere but Ive ceratainly seen orbs of light do things that have no logical explanation in my brain. I used to look at the night sky for hours, if you do that, its not gonna be long before you see something weird. I think its most likely secret planes and the UAP or UFO pehonomenon is very convenient for the government, thats why all the fuzz about UAPs lately. But maybe theyre aliens, I dont discard that possibility and I wish its that but its probably not.

Top Bottom