Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Folks are looking for Hoffa still

I’m over here ass hashing the poopoo

😝✈️🤣
Sssextra largeproduct square1000x1000

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

That is interesting the edges of the leaves....
trifoliate at birth, Reproductively sterile. She grew a waxy glaucus skin you could peel off the leaves. She caught kankers and then died rapidly one day (the mother plant) while that very clone in the pic was flowering out.

Could sit half a day in a dry bucket in dwc without wilting. No bugs would touch her. even her preflowers were solid purple too

Do not cull your slow mutants. Give them the chance to thrive even if slow to begin with. could be something interesting

Im trying to find a pic of her concentrates. She made a white opaque shatter. Pink in the right light. You could make worth smoking hash from her water leaves too.

Ive got one now ive been calling the graboid. Is a Jack x Big Bud lumpy inbred weirdo that started life as a fused trifoliate. Hoping for something weird again. So far in my growing past, every trifoliate ive let grow has been female and done something interesting when flowered. Curious if that continues. I got 2 trifoliates this round of bean poppings. Both original jack x original Big Bud

Last edited:
Top Bottom