• Start date
  • Tagged users None
cpurola

cpurola

Chives. 🙂

20240512 200915

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

This little bud popped up on this fan leaf today on her 5th week of flowering.
Whats the lineage if you know?

I had a heavily sativa plant called "DelaHaze" years and years ago from some european seed breeder that idr that would do this. Plant smelled up bubblegum and citrus.

Haven't seen anyone with genetics like that in a good while, nice! That one's gonna be mega dank, you dont often see the stalks layering with glandular trichomes like that.🤙

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Re: @Thatoneguyyouknow_ Whats the lineage if you know?

I had a heavily sativa plant called "DelaHaze" years and years ago from some european seed breeder that idr that would do this. Plant smelled up bubblegum and citrus.

Haven't seen anyone with genetics like that in a good while, nice! That one's gonna be mega dank, you dont often see the stalks layering with glandular trichomes like that.🤙

https://freeworldgenetics.com/strains/orange-creamsicle/

I got these seeds from a store in Antonito, Colorado a few years back. And thanks for the compliment and yes this plant has icy trichomes on the stalk too. I barely touch her and her stinky oils are on me. I don’t k ow if it’s the way I grow or genetics or both. However I like to think that I know what I am doing. 🤣

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Re: @Thatoneguyyouknow_ Whats the lineage if you know?

https://freeworldgenetics.com/strains/orange-creamsicle/

I got these seeds from a store in Antonito, Colorado a few years back. And thanks for the compliment and yes this plant has icy trichomes on the stalk too. I barely touch her and her stinky oils are on me. I don’t k ow if it’s the way I grow or genetics or both. However I like to think that I know what I am doing. 🤣
Check out trustfalls genetics, some of the frostiest fan leave site ever seen.
Looking good, she looks like some 🔥

Top Bottom