Posting up my current grow

• Thread starter Peppersmints
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
So, I’m with the Nutri+ line. Not really pushing it to their PPM guide, I like keeping it below 1300 to not over feed. I flush my water about every 3week to 1 month, i use beneficial bacteria ( forgot the name right now) I have a Wyze cam plugged to the timer so it’s not on at night ( stupid blue led when it’s on, and the night mode use infrared so big no.) it’s setted on a home made pvc table / 4x4. I do a little LST, and defoliation, trying to save some space but I have 8 foot high. Loosing about 20inch with the table. The light are about 24 inch and using 2x 3000watt philzon Cree Cob light. Here legal limit is 4. So I have 4 different genetic.. Bubble gum, cream and cheese cbd , monster gelato and lemon haze silver Og ( not sure of the name right now , it was a gift seed lol) and I mixed up my 3D printed stick so I’m not sure witch is witch right now... but got a good idea. I use clay pebble ( rockwool cube to start them up in a grow tents separate at first ) they are curently flowering 3 week 1/2 , dripping system is set at little under 4min on every a little under 4hours. Temp I’ve seen on close up today was 26,7 with a humidity of 62%. The incoming air is around 45% so i am not much afraid of too much moisture, pretty sure at night it lower with the temp going down to 17~. I have a wall fan 24h7 on. I have around 300cfm inline extract fan that is set to run 3min and stop 3min. Temp is getting colder so I will adjust with the winter coming. It’s in the basement but the reservoir is lifted from the ground on a little wheel cart, reservoir temp is around 17. The picture are dated to see the progress. I have one that is really smaller then the other. Been a while I wanted to post, if I can help anyone or if anyone has tip for myself I think most of people around seem nice and genuine enough to share good knowledge. Keep it up and I will upload more photo soon :)

Posting up my current grow
Posting up my current grow 2
Posting up my current grow 3
Posting up my current grow 4
Posting up my current grow 5
Posting up my current grow 6
Posting up my current grow 7
Posting up my current grow 8
Posting up my current grow 9
Posting up my current grow 10
Posting up my current grow 11
Posting up my current grow 12
Posting up my current grow 13
Posting up my current grow 14
Posting up my current grow 15
Posting up my current grow 16
Posting up my current grow 17
Posting up my current grow 18
Posting up my current grow 19
Posting up my current grow 20
Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Little update, 4 week in, little flush done, about 10L run to each plan before emptying the reservoir when I change water. Cleaning tables, I use tap water, but I believe it may make a difference to flush a little the plan when I change my water, my reservoir is now fresh little over 20Gallon at 1000ppm / 5.6 ph, water will evaporate/ get consumed and believe in two day I will be around 15gallon and ph of 6~ PPM will have raise around 1100. I can tap in some fresh water or let it run for another 1-2 day before filling it up and topping nutrients... Suggested by nutri+ is 1400ppm but again never reaching that.

A8403346 4EF2 491C AEE3 2D3C3EA46B97
F86F9900 D5B4 4A27 80CA E2EAB31DA3D8
Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
So beneficial bacteria, upon reading other thread ive remember, Southern AG. 1ml per 20gallon using some mycorrhizal fungi two or three time during the grow. I put 1-2gram of the powder to the top of the plant, around but not on the dripper, 3 to 4 time during the whole grow...not sure its the best efficiency but on hydroponic im not sure it goes in the reservoir and since its fungi, i believe it should grow on his on and shouldnt be like normal nutrients feeding program..... 2,500 propagules per gram of Glomus intraradices endomycorrhizal fungi. Nutri+ line as been good so far for myself, last grow 3 plants, (bluedream 280g, white widow 230g and zkittlez 124g ) and planning about the same with the trial/error/research/trial paterns. I may reorder some product again soon, again, I prefer being smart about where I put my money and Nutri+ seemed my better option for my buck.

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Last grow, different light setup a little, but rest about same. I like Philzon so far, good output/ good support, but the price is mainly the reason.. Now with 2x 3000watt... I added some support for their weight..I’m pulling about the same wattage. I think this was their last day. The room is 6x9x8. Bathroom paint, silicone in every corner. Door is a little more pain but sealed 95%~ with door sticky dense foam. Pulled over a pound and 1/4 with 3 plant. 3 different genetic.

92044F7E 245E 464F A208 2B7F058EEEF3
Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

Last grow, different light setup a little, but rest about same. I like Philzon so far, good output/ good support, but the price is mainly the reason.. Now with 2x 3000watt... I added some support for their weight..I’m pulling about the same wattage. I think this was their last day. The room is 6x9x8. Bathroom paint, silicone in every corner. Door is a little more pain but sealed 95%~ with door sticky dense foam. Pulled over a pound and 1/4 with 3 plant. 3 different genetic.
I like the setup bro and I love the genetics.what kind of led is that?.stop by my current grow journal here it's called ,(Going for two and a half lbs!).

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
I like the setup bro and I love the genetics.what kind of led is that?.stop by my current grow journal here it's called ,(Going for two and a half lbs!).
Blue dream ( bigger one, turned out alot purple! over 280gram alone ) White widow ( taller one, big buds around 230gram) and smaller one is Zkittlez (got little under 130gram witch is a low yield i find)
The light in the back I believe they are 600watt quantum board, having two of these I was using to boost a little, now I use for seedling/veg 1-2 weeks. The bigger one is Phlizon CREE COB 3000watt LED... I believe to be the cheapest around, was around 450$ CAD per light. They pull each 600watt. I do not believe they cover 3x3 or 4x4 on themself, as I use two in a 6x6 space and finding they are more centered. Ive quickly looked your post, I adore your scrog setup man, little more space 😍 and you went mint in there with the bd and og !

Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

Blue dream ( bigger one, turned out alot purple! over 280gram alone ) White widow ( taller one, big buds around 230gram) and smaller one is Zkittlez (got little under 130gram witch is a low yield i find)
The light in the back I believe they are 600watt quantum board, having two of these I was using to boost a little, now I use for seedling/veg 1-2 weeks. The bigger one is Phlizon CREE COB 3000watt LED... I believe to be the cheapest around, was around 450$ CAD per light. They pull each 600watt. I do not believe they cover 3x3 or 4x4 on themself, as I use two in a 6x6 space and finding they are more centered. Ive quickly looked your post, I adore your scrog setup man, little more space 😍 and you went mint in there with the bd and og !
Yeah man I love your setup also, I can tell by the pics you are very ocd on the cleanliness,in my opinion and experience that is the first thing all great growers have, cleanliness.

Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

I will be grabbing some spider farmers here soon,they are costly but they will pay for thereselves in one harvest plus some.

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Yeah man I love your setup also, I can tell by the pics you are very ocd on the cleanliness,in my opinion and experience that is the first thing all great growers have, cleanliness.
Only bacteria or fungi I want in there is the one I decide... It could also be an option to add co2 in the future, but seem to me like you setup is more ready for it and it is giving me some more idea for upgrading mine!

I will be grabbing some spider farmers here soon,they are costly but they will pay for thereselves in one harvest plus some.
I probably would have, wifey limit is set to 4, so far... So I veg them a little more. :D

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
So beneficial bacteria, upon reading other thread ive remember, Southern AG. 1ml per 20gallon using some mycorrhizal fungi two or three time during the grow. I put 1-2gram of the powder to the top of the plant, around but not on the dripper, 3 to 4 time during the whole grow...not sure its the best efficiency but on hydroponic im not sure it goes in the reservoir and since its fungi, i believe it should grow on his on and shouldnt be like normal nutrients feeding program..... 2,500 propagules per gram of Glomus intraradices endomycorrhizal fungi. Nutri+ line as been good so far for myself, last grow 3 plants, (bluedream 280g, white widow 230g and zkittlez 124g ) and planning about the same with the trial/error/research/trial paterns. I may reorder some product again soon, again, I prefer being smart about where I put my money and Nutri+ seemed my better option for my buck.

Good Morning!

Most bacteria & enzymes that i am familiar with go in the rez. There they will multiply and do their thing. Mostly they should be eating the root slough off and breakage so that it does not pollute your rez.

😎 👍

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Good Morning!

Most bacteria & enzymes that i am familiar with go in the rez. There they will multiply and do their thing. Mostly they should be eating the root slough off and breakage so that it does not pollute your rez.

😎 👍
Good afternoon !
As i understand is that, the endomyco is creating a thin film on the current rootings, making smaller roots that can eat more smaller particles nutrients. Since I do not put alot ( about half recommended, i find those expensive somehow :O ) putting top of the clay act more as a slow release option to me, upon feeding, some water will bring some down and it can last 4-5 watering before being fully in the system then mixed up. Fungi will thrive in a moist environnement upon first watering, instead of circling around 4hours before the next watering... Maybe im wrong here, but it all goes back in the rez anyway :D

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Good afternoon !
As i understand is that, the endomyco is creating a thin film on the current rootings, making smaller roots that can eat more smaller particles nutrients. Since I do not put alot ( about half recommended, i find those expensive somehow :O ) putting top of the clay act more as a slow release option to me, upon feeding, some water will bring some down and it can last 4-5 watering before being fully in the system then mixed up. Fungi will thrive in a moist environnement upon first watering, instead of circling around 4hours before the next watering... Maybe im wrong here, but it all goes back in the rez anyway :D

Cool beans!!! Had not thought about it from that perspective! Makes sense though. 😎 🍻

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Cool beans!!! Had not thought about it from that perspective! Makes sense though. 😎 🍻
Ive looked up and there is no really prescribed method to do, I think both method have their advantage. Main goal is to get to the roots ! 😎

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Updated pic after little defoliation even killed some low buds site, and some LST to use light with more efficiency on overall bud sites!

D1975E6D CFB5 4AD0 9E98 E19063E45C9B
9FCF5304 F2D4 432A 8E1C 4508D46085C3
1B02A8FC 7D07 45E7 8CB1 0C073B32114D
Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Upon light switching off, little foliar spray, shaking up the excess water and turning off the wall fan for this heavy foliar spray night. Video was taken a few second after light off, and picture were taken 2 day ago~ I had to attach few bud site and get them more support since their weight is already pulling on them. 5week and 2 day ( Day 37 flower ). I wonder what will it look like at 8-9week in 🥰

A72199F6 8A54 4F72 8D4D 24E58408E8F6
B30073F4 A675 48B6 A63B 4157138ABE77
8F516122 AB1D 4528 AD3B B1A032FB9289
Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
42day / week 6,
Fresh flush, ppm 1050 ph 5.8. Thrichrome seem to be milky alot on all of them, Im not sure what genetic is where right now, mixed up the name tag at first... by the smell, the two in the back seem to be Bubblegum, but other could be Cream and Cheese CBD. Two other Super Silver Haze OG and Monster Gelato in the front, one is super tall and other super small 🧐. I dont know yet the order of the video, and cut the sound on the video. I used a 10x lens with my iphone. I have taken a few picture with also a 25x lens, I will sort them first and maybe post them later on !

With all the information, ( see picture attached )
1: Bubblegum
2: Cream & Cheese CBD
3: Super Silver Haze OG
4: Monster Gelato

The Super Silver Haze has many leaf symptoms, dieing one, and fews little hurts one, at this stage, I dont bother much but I also suspect the fan is hitting this one two much, as it is the tallest.

I may have defoliated a little too much, trying to reach light for lower bud site. Learn/live on

Plant1234
Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
After this, will be installing a new railing system for my both light. Thiiis will be much more convenient for light efficiency as right now, changing heigh is pain but also they both in the same support ! Happen to have them for free, those were « scrap » rail part at my job 🤘🏻

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
After this, will be installing a new railing system for my both light. Thiiis will be much more convenient for light efficiency as right now, changing heigh is pain but also they both in the same support ! Happen to have them for free, those were « scrap » rail part at my job 🤘🏻
Actual setup, I know 😂🤫

A31C99C9 9930 4120 944E 9D69A20EC989
Top Bottom