Pot Cops tv show. . . Laughs a million!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

Seriously I have never watched this show before. What a friggin joke! Who the hell do these moustachioed fascists throwing their weight around Northern California, are they for real?

Why do the people allow these goons to make a living trying to ruin people's lives? Effing ridiculous, they were tearing apart someone's house trying to find anything and found some shake and a bong in the teenagers' room. Then they start flipping out about how it's child endangerment LOL! One thing I did not see, was any alcohol which is way more likely to be dangerous to children.

That Greg Musson is a total douche! And a traitor to his state most definitely. Walking around in military gear and a fucking afghan neck wrap like some kind of special forces! You don't go to California and try to ruin peoples' lives over marijuana! Don't like it, get the hell out of the state!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I avoid all marijuana shows as have not come across one that is not infuriating just to watch a half hour -even in North Woods Law when ever they stumble across a pot field the first thing they say is you gotta be careful as these pot growers set up bear traps and bomb wires .....lmao - how about just saying a few people are really devious in there growing style but the majority are just trying to find a secure spot to grow a little harmless weed .... never once has a marijuana argument broke out in my home but toss in a alcohol party and you can bet someone will piss someone off .....

fractal

fractal

What really irked me is the way the deputies are dressed. Full camo, web gear, and that goddamned fucking Khaffaye or whatever, the checkered bandanna worn in afghanistan. These jokers seriously think, they are at war with USA citizens!

Showed them waiting til sunrise to chop a legal field, as soon as the sun rises that Musson guy gets on his bullhorn and goes all cowboy saying "time to chop time to chop yippee kai-yay!"

Then another cop, talks about how the "buds that are sticky are worth more" and claims they sell for "$5000 a pound." Now how the hell can a cop in HUMBOLDT COUNTY not know the going rate for pounds? The fact that they are ignorant of the reality is just a huge let-down as it shows they are way outta their element.

Fascists, every one of them. I hope Greg Musson gets ass cancer, because all he has to say is that "medical marijuana, calling it medicine, is BULLSHIT."

fractal

fractal

Meth cooks and heroin dealers have heavy weaponry, police do not like an armed opponent. They do like positive arrest rates which are easy when the arrestees are peaceful hippies and growers.

After living in Humboldt Country for 4 years, I came away with the distinct impression that police there are taking kickbacks from a lot of places and #1 would be meth dealers. The whole time I was there I heard about maybe 2 or 3 meth busts, MAYBE. Can't remember but it hardly ever came up. And there was the Blue Lake police chief caught with over 20 H&K MP-5 submachine guns in a cardboard box in his office. Seems he was supplying them to someone, who would that be? Meth dealers maybe? I don't know but there is a seriously dark underbelly in Humboldt and the police are totally in on it.

MysteryChild

MysteryChild

Meth cooks and heroin dealers have heavy weaponry, police do not like an armed opponent. They do like positive arrest rates which are easy when the arrestees are peaceful hippies and growers.

After living in Humboldt Country for 4 years, I came away with the distinct impression that police there are taking kickbacks from a lot of places and #1 would be meth dealers. The whole time I was there I heard about maybe 2 or 3 meth busts, MAYBE. Can't remember but it hardly ever came up. And there was the Blue Lake police chief caught with over 20 H&K MP-5 submachine guns in a cardboard box in his office. Seems he was supplying them to someone, who would that be? Meth dealers maybe? I don't know but there is a seriously dark underbelly in Humboldt and the police are totally in on it.

There's a dark underbelly in every state and have read and seen first hand of kick backs
I do believe humboldt is the last of the wild wild west and since it's so massive it ranks #1 imo as the darkest underbelly in the country
And i must say it's hands down the most beautiful place in the country

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea it came on earlier and my babymama is over visiting and she turned it on needless to say it did piss me off and i made her change it that shyts fucken nuttz pigs sneaking around growers property late night sniffing for weed checkin meters fucken dirty man. Its crazy they lock dude up and chop his plants cuz he had a digi scale and baggz? Ive been in a car n the homie gave the cops his scale his stash and card and they ran that shit came back and gave him his everything back. Your allowed to have a scale and bags how else are u supposed to distribute prescribed amounts to patients? Do they have a different constituion and laws up there in humbolt? Does anyone know if dude got out and got those charges dropped? Nevertheless i will be keeping up on it. Its good to know what ur enemies have planned and know how they work and what they have up there sleeves fuckem. Scary part is dudes grow wasnt that big maybe a couple 300sqft rooms.
Does anyone know if those pot nazi cops are state or federal? That shyt is crazy. Scary. Be safe all those fuckers arent playin fair up there man damn!

fractal

fractal

Paper - Best part of the show was at then end where they said the charges were dropped. Only reason they pressed charges, was they found what looked to be maybe 1/4 pound, split up between 6 or 8 bags. "Distribution!!!" is what the said at that point LOL.

Only reason I called out this show is that this is happening in the Triangle. . .Looked to be Blue Lake area to me, and the people were Recent Americans (I don't say Native Americans as they were only the most recent inhabitants). If it were in Bakersfield I would be like "yeah, par for the course" but to see these deputies salivating over their ability to ruin peoples' lives was infuriating!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm glad they got a show on the air like this. After all the success they've had exposing drunk drivers, child molesters, meth cookers and pumps, they thought they'd have the same fields day with 'pot perps'... and boy, are they in for a BACKLASH!

Stupid jackbooted morons are making cops everywhere look fascist, and that will eventually rile up enough citizens that cops everywhere will feel the heat.

That's going to be... interesting...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

U know i just hope dude was reimbursed for all that man i hear tty ill be honest i was furious when i realized what was going on not only woth the pot nazis but that these peoples lifes are just plain being exploited at the expense for other peoples entertainment man fucking cops n guns n dogs running around my kids like that to put on a show thats sick man real low accidents happen guns go off most of the time its the cops guns then what sometimes they arent even at the right location it makes me sick man. Dude was totally legit they should have never went in that house! Idk man just gonna not let shit like that bother me anymore i have my own opinions but we be better off just getting over it shits going down hill fast tho. It is what it is!

vaporedout

vaporedout

i painted a house for a cop that was in charge of chopping down fields. he was actually a cool guy. he told me he has passed on grows that appear to be legal. they really get a woody for the big guerrilla grows. i wish more cops would have his mentality. all those pot shows get me for one reason I LOVE WATCHING WEED GROW, i love the different stages, trying to guess the strain ( i identified a strain from "the green rush" while in veg, because i grew it a bunch of times, purple urkel) the made up drama and slue of inaccurate prices and percentages of statistics make me sick.

ohhh and yes, we smoked on our lunch and went back to finish his house while he was there. no problems

i love weed...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Paper - Best part of the show was at then end where they said the charges were dropped. Only reason they pressed charges, was they found what looked to be maybe 1/4 pound, split up between 6 or 8 bags. "Distribution!!!" is what the said at that point LOL.

Only reason I called out this show is that this is happening in the Triangle. . .Looked to be Blue Lake area to me, and the people were Recent Americans (I don't say Native Americans as they were only the most recent inhabitants). If it were in Bakersfield I would be like "yeah, par for the course" but to see these deputies salivating over their ability to ruin peoples' lives was infuriating!
It just so happens that many of these rural counties, which are the poorer ones in the state, also have relatively astronomically high child removal rates. I think I posted a story on that a few months ago.

The thing is, the locals want these guys doing this. If the demographic is older and Republican (over 60% of my county alone, and mine's a good microcosm of other rural counties in the state), then they want these guys to get rid of the devil weed.

sox

sox

we got pulled over by the "Wild Justice" crew about a month ago...it was pretty funny, when i called the game warden out he got all embarrassed and got back in his car. They tore our van apart but we were just going to town for food, so they found nothing.
All in all they were decently respectful... better than the douchebag CHP planting brokedown cars on our road and using it as an excuse to stop cars...

fractal

fractal

Sox, the CHP in mendo is a pet peeve of mine. Got pulled over on the 101 in garberville one night by two fine butch gentlewomen who thought it would be fun to mess with the 6'5" male. . . I had a butterfly knife on me and a half gram of weed. One of them held my arms behind my back while the other one took the knife and held it in my face about an inch away, threatening me and telling me all the things they could do to me for possession of an illegal knife. Yeah, real professional. All it took was letting my public defender know that they should take a look at the dashcam video, and all charges were dropped.

Sea - you're right and those people tend to forget that if it were not for cannabis, highway 101 would be a two lane gravel road and eureka wouldn't have much more than an ACE hardware and a grocery store. They benefit greatly from what goes on and yet want to demonize it. Pretty pathetic IMO.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The past few months I was harassed in Mendo hardcore 2 times. Nothing amounted luckily but scary shit. I tend to be in my car a lot although. Out for blood ime and opinions. I'm from Midwest and it rivaled being fucked with there when I was 16-19 in a republican zone of rich people. The pullovers were profiled as I was by myself in a nice car. Fuck the police. Ukiah and surrounding areas is a guantlet. I was out of my car and being searched with no rights. None. Also note the cops were well seasoned and knew a lot more than the typical newb. It's not a fucking game.

fractal

fractal

Yea I used to call driving down to the bay area "running the gauntlet"! Either way going east to the I5 or south on 101 it's a gamble. No way would I go there with out of state plates or any amount of cash on me. I was lucky, pretty much every trip I used to take out of the triangle I was a rolling felony.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You wanna know how I've been messed with the most by police? Screwing in a car or van. I was lectured once in high school about it by a butch deputy. It did make me feel cared for when they would ask me if I was being raped. "Uh... no. I asked to come here, thanks!"

ttystikk

ttystikk

It just so happens that many of these rural counties, which are the poorer ones in the state, also have relatively astronomically high child removal rates. I think I posted a story on that a few months ago.

The thing is, the locals want these guys doing this. If the demographic is older and Republican (over 60% of my county alone, and mine's a good microcosm of other rural counties in the state), then they want these guys to get rid of the devil weed.

...and they don't care whose Civil Rights get trashed in the process, don't forget that detail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom