Pot Cops tv show. . . Laughs a million!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

The crazy thing is i only watched 15-20 minutes of it to get all of what i got from it seriously. U would think about all the money hungry bottom dwelling ambulance chaseing lawyers out there at least one would have seen and been like damn especially if the local pigs then fuck the law but those cops are blatantly fucking disregarding these peoples constitutionally protected medical rights on tv for everyone to see. Wow man
Im with u gamers i looked at my babymama like wtf i couldnt believe she could sit there and not be fucking livvid about what she was seeing man lol.
I gotta smoke alot more now.
Seriously tho i would boycott if yall r serious fuck all the bullshit boycott the station headquarters they have them in every major city as well as sponsor corporate offices at least bring light to the situation its fucking wrong man!

I feel u full throttle. ..My wife is a new yorker so she despises the pigs . But i say boycotting cuz i was raised By a Tru civil rights activist.

And one thing I've ALWAYS SEEN....FELT. .KNOWN ..That it's TRU STRENGTH in TRU NUMBERS. Why you think we have a LOITERING fine if it's more than 3 people ona corner? Fear of a Uprising weather positive or negative . We need to BAND together SOMEHOW ..SOMEWAY. .ONLY way we gonna have positive progress that's suitable for ALL...

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Imagine if there actually was a real organized boycott scattered across a few states that day i guarantee would get nationwide coverage. I mean for christ sake man we have 2 states completely legal/halfass and we got these pigs up there state pigs at that, fucking acting like clowns when in actuality they are the only people i can prove from watching that show, that are actually breaking the law how ironic is that lmao fucking pisses me off man. Sorry lol

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Imagine if there actually was a real organized boycott scattered across a few states that day i guarantee would get nationwide coverage. I mean for christ sake man we have 2 states completely legal/halfass and we got these pigs up there state pigs at that, fucking acting like clowns when in actuality they are the only people i can prove from watching that show, that are actually breaking the law how ironic is that lmao fucking pisses me off man. Sorry lol

Think if on 420 we did a COPERATE BUILDING SMOKE IN...Just MILLIONS of people blowing dank, dubs and DABS AND BLUNTS, instead of just getting HI. Right in their lobbies, businesses. Know they'd get tired of that FAST. LOL i don't fear the future. .I fear the kids coming up that's gonna stear control of it by watching these pot shows and developing Anger towards authority.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Haha ur crazy homie i dont think we should wait till then ;) ! Seriously sorry for the rant yall its not even really who i am actually im pretty happy, weathers nice, its christmas, holidays got me feeling good this shyt just gets to me.
Peace

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Haha ur crazy homie i dont think we should wait till then ;) ! Seriously sorry for the rant yall its not even really who i am actually im pretty happy, weathers nice, its christmas, holidays got me feeling good this shyt just gets to me.
Peace

Blame Fractal he spotted it out and said what was on my mind for the longest.

These shows just Rubbing the. WRONG Way. I know a lot of people who TRULY don't care bout profit, just helping sick and old people. This gotta get better. .I don't wanna live in the movie Total Recall. Chicks with 3 Tits Maybe. But urking me VISUALLY about a Plant Thats CURING SICKNESSES. ..COME ON MAN(MONDAY NIGHT COUNT DOWN CHRIS CARTER VOICE) LMFAO Happy Holidays EVERYBODY!! Grow On!!

S

Sd1904

Ok, canniabis use for medicinal or recreational or whatever reason, shouldn't be any business of our Government. But since Big Pharm pretty much has both parties in there pockets. They will dictate these traitors to put pressure down from the top. Other known Federal Agencies profit from it being illegal. when it becomes federally legal the big boys will have everything in place to molopolize , tax and regulate the crap out of it. Canniabis is a commodity, period. I smoke pot as a kid because I enjoyed it, I smoke cannabis as an adult because i enjoy it and its relieves stress. It was also profitable and still is, because it was illegal. Shit back in the Nineties buy 100 elbows of dirt weed, ship it back East and triple our money. I use to trip a ounce of of high quality cannabis was worth more than an ounce of platinum. Now in 21st century we are learning more and more of the medicinal purposes cannabis has to offer society, so now we give legalization more credibility, yeah thats cool. I always laugh at these spokesmen who, when oppening up a Dispensary start talking about how they are providing Safe Access to Patients. What a load of shit. What the hell is Safe Access. The only People I feared when it came to getting cannabis was the cops. Safe Access, I'm sorry to say but from what I witness its all about making a buck, a lot of bucks. I grow cannabis and I do not have patients, I'm not a doctor and my motivation is Money,and I enjoy it, just like most of everyone involved. Now there are those genuine souls surrounding cannabis solely for its medicinal and holistic benefits and my hat is off to them. If a member of my collective benefits from cannabis for medicinal purpose , right on! If they just enjoy getting high , cool. The use of Cannsbis again for whatever reason should Be our Natural Born Right. These Cops actually think they are providing, or believe they are providing a service to the community is a big time Joke! They are either retarded or full is shit. If you want and love Freedom, you like the Concept of Live and let Live, become a Libertarian, because both Parties are bought and paid for and they do not represent the People.

Now Here comes the backlash.

Last edited:
Amber

Amber

Meth cooks and heroin dealers have heavy weaponry, police do not like an armed opponent. They do like positive arrest rates which are easy when the arrestees are peaceful hippies and growers.

Fractal your so spot on right here.

S

Sd1904

Fractal your so spot on right here.
Might be some truth to this, but then again, cops are pretty well armed these days with some high tec protective gear and armory and I'm sure they look forward to putting them to use.

Myco

Myco

I watched an episode (incomplete) of this nonsense... All it does is infuriate you. I highly recommend not watching. Problem solved lol.

The one thing I did get plenty of kicks out of is when they are asked/talking about their view on cannabis and legalization. You can see the fear in their eyes, those pigs in NorCal, that they day may be very near where they may have a more difficult job, or no job. As opposed to just busting peaceful individuals.

I've gone on little road trips down to the Redwoods and roamed the emerald triangle a few times, never really encountered the police, thankfully. Sounds like they are a bunch of rogue tough guys (or butches).

Top Bottom