Pot prices

• Thread starter Froto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

20211123 090941
This is stinky master kush. No small nugs. Burns white. Tastes like a kush. And it's 25 bucks an ounce.. so when I warn you about legalization crashing the market stay warned. Becuase it gets even cheaper than this.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
View attachment 1191051 This is stinky master kush. No small nugs. Burns white. Tastes like a kush. And it's 25 bucks an ounce.. so when I warn you about legalization crashing the market stay warned. Becuase it gets even cheaper than this.
Is this in the PNW? That’s funny because I’ve heard that runtz is going for $300 an ounce up there🤣

Madmax

Madmax

Im suprised being that cheap im not seeing tons of it trying to get into aust shores..maybe it is....those prices are like when it was getting smuggled in waay back in the 60s-70s ...believe it or not theres not much getting about here.its in demand

Ponky

Ponky

Is this in the PNW? That’s funny because I’ve heard that runtz is going for $300 an ounce up there🤣
Above the border. Where Runtz and cake and crap like that are sold as low tier mids. But weed at the store is 300 an ounce and up. Weed is so cheap here you can buy 2 or even 3 ounces for the cost of a store bought 8th.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Yes, demand is a key point but time will tell. If you grow a really potent strain and & daytime strain as well the heavy hitter will sell better. Just my 2 cents. SS

Ponky

Ponky

Yes, demand is a key point but time will tell. If you grow a really potent strain and & daytime strain as well the heavy hitter will sell better. Just my 2 cents. SS
If you grow some quads you'd be crazy to sell them. And sales don't really work that way here. It's a brokering hub. Sometimes there is a run on mids. Premium quality has on more than one occasion reduced the buying pool and made selling a load more difficult.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I live i Colorado and folks go crazy for my outdoor. I put alot into growing them though. All my friends would much rather buy from me then buy the top shelf stuff in the dispensaries out here. I get many outdoor growers don't put in the same amount of work/time that most indoor growers do. This summer was amazing, no early snow and temps held out till start of November

TSD

TSD

$500 is about what outdoor weed is worth. No electricity cost, very little nutrient crosses since most people use chicken shit. Always taste whether like dirt or chicken shit. Your better ofprocessing it into edibles of cheap carts that will need added terps.
The other thing is outdoor weed takes me almost straight to stoned. I need elevation before I get stoned and outdoor weed just doesn’t do it.
Very few sun grown farmers can pull terps,probably 5%. when my friend from Hawaii sent some samples from his green house it had more terps then I’ve ever tasted from sun grown weed. Very impressive and took me up up and away just like I like it.
I dunno, mine smells and tastes amazing and gets me way more wrecked than the Cali weed I had to buy to get me by till harvest.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hahaha. He probably did it for years. Didn't hurt nobody and didn't use guns. So he gets off light. Buy yeah. Ridiculous we had to smuggle weed once upon a time. Laws are silly.
I remember when it was easy to ups 10-20 elbows at a time

TSD

TSD

The sun never sets on sun grown my son now take a toke and look only on the sunny side. The people have had Moet & Chandon and now they sneer at everything else. Boveda packs come back to life after immersing in distilled water for 5 days, nice glass jars in the dark part of the closet.
Oh I'll never choose indoor over good outdoor if I have the choice. I put hot water in a shot glass and a scorched boveda in a Mason jar and wait for evaporation to bring it back to life, takes a couple weeks, but the paper stays intact... but since I've discovered grove bags, boveda packs are unnecessary. Glad I'm not the only cheapskate that has reused them lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom