Pot prices

• Thread starter Froto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Narsbars

Narsbars

At the dispensary a 1 gram cart is $100+ and do not tell you strain just indica, sativa, or hybrid, an 1/8 of flower is $60+, on street can get an Oz of top shelf for $200, in Maine can get a pound for $1000 that comes out to $63 an oz.
I am in Maine, all my bud is free. Small 4x4, lights, water, soil, fertilizer, ...........well, maybe not completely free but I can afford to use only good bud for smoke and edibles. I can also keep trying new strains, growing techniques/training techniques and soil mixes. I don't get huge harvests but still have to give away over a pound a year of bud and make lots of canna butter and oil.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I hear ya! Pick up truck with a shell stuffed full transporting from the garden to the trim house. Always a very intense ride!
I didn't even have a cap on my truck. I was ballsy when I was younger. Or dumb, or both.
My partner eventually got a cube van but honestly it seemed more heaty to me. Nobody in a million years would suspect an old beat up pickup with a a bunch of trash bags in the back is hauling weed. A sketchy cube van with blacked out windows on the other hand..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Was shooting the shit with a mex The other day and he said they take it to the East Coast hidden in a U-Haul with a driver following.I am way too old for that kind of shit anymore!

TSD

TSD

I didn't even have a cap on my truck. I was ballsy when I was younger. Or dumb, or both.
My partner eventually got a cube van but honestly it seemed more heaty to me. Nobody in a million years would suspect an old beat up pickup with a a bunch of trash bags in the back is hauling weed. A sketchy cube van with blacked out windows on the other hand..
Unless they were down wind lol. I.did some dumb shit in my younger years too that I wouldn't do now. My husband is so paranoid, even w it legal we rarely drive anywhere with anything. I came home from my second spot with coolers and totes full and he lost a few years of his life from worry... but that stuff doesn't phase me... you just can't act like you're doing anything out of the ordinary... no one is looking at my mom-mobile and thinking I have pounds of plants in the back.🤣

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Unless they were down wind lol. I.did some dumb shit in my younger years too that I wouldn't do now. My husband is so paranoid, even w it legal we rarely drive anywhere with anything. I came home from my second spot with coolers and totes full and he lost a few years of his life from worry... but that stuff doesn't phase me... you just can't act like you're doing anything out of the ordinary... no one is looking at my mom-mobile and thinking I have pounds of plants in the back.🤣
Bingo. Don't be sketchy. My ol lady explicitly requests she not be part of any of the business ventures I engage in because (a) plausible deniability and (b) she can't be like Fonzy when shit's on the move. I don't mind it since having someone that's nervous is a sure fire way for a LEO to be like "can I search your shit" and if I'm holding while traveling somewhere I allow it (this comes from experience -- being up front if it gets to that point has saved my ass multiple times). If I'm not holding, then fuckem. Get a warrant, I got time to waste. Ideally there's no LEO interaction to begin with, but should something happen that warrants it, it's easier when you're with people that also have cool nerves and know how to act, not someone that is gonna fuck the whole situation because they're uneasy. Different strokes I guess.

Top Bottom