Pot prices

• Thread starter Froto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Produce the best product at highest volume with the lowest cost --- every business everywhere...Businesses are like oak trees the best time to start was 20 years ago...
See ya at the finish line 😃

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

At the dispensary a 1 gram cart is $100+ and do not tell you strain just indica, sativa, or hybrid, an 1/8 of flower is $60+, on street can get an Oz of top shelf for $200, in Maine can get a pound for $1000 that comes out to $63 an oz.

BDH420

BDH420

People in my area are all snobs now cuz the legal game has ruined everything. People only buy $50+ eights at the fancy looking designer clinics. They wont even look at something if the THC is under 25%. Nobody would buy outdoor in my area I don't think you could give it away for free, flower in all grades is starting to fall off literally EVERYONE is all about the vape pen cartridges now. If you want to become a millionaire in Southern California just open up a trendy clinic in a trendy part of town and hire some hot trendy chicks with big tits to sell it behind a glass counter. Play a bunch of trendy music and make a trendy colorful logo for your product. Then take all your prices and jack them up real high similar to what a trendy high end Prada or Gucci jacket or purse would cost. Then your shit will literally FLY off the shelf you will be rich in no time.
We have a lot of people in my area as well that dont think outdoors can be as good as indoors. One could argue all day about it. Indoor you can control every factor. But I think if done right outdoor can be just as good or better then some indoor. There's just something to be said about natural sun grown cannabis. I have had no complaints. I don't grow enough to sell it. Plus I don't need that headache. lol But I do gift family and close friends in need. They have all said my outdoor is better than most indoor dispensary cannabis. The Terps are so loud your eyes water when you open the jar. I took extra care when drying and curing because she stank so much when she was growing and when I chopped her down. This was my first year using only compost and compost teas. I have to say It really went above and beyond in the Terp department. I live north east so my grow climate is like MI. It's not very good for outdoor. But if you find a good fast finishing cultivar or one that's really mold resistant Like this one you can have a really good crop outdoors where its cold and wet. She's a Durban Poison cross. So Shes got some amazing funk to her.
FrostyPheno1

grnmtn

grnmtn

I don’t know if he snitched or not seems pretty lenient for those numbers lol
It's legal in Canada, VT doesn't care and yes, I'm surprised the Feds didn't lock him up.

However, last week a different VT man was sentenced to like 9 months in prison.
He had 2200 pounds, $140,000, guns and tons of processing equipment.
Judge said he gave prison time cuz of guns in arms reach of weed and money.

Chem77

Chem77

no disrespect but if your growing outdoor and your harvest is bringing in 500 dollar offers, Then you should QUIT immediately.
No shit, nobody wants it! I quit in the 90’s. It just don’t compare to indoor.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Your right, I have a JOB that supports me, not illegal grows. You get what you work for.

Until the FDA/federal govt decides to release its patent on marijuana, ITS ALL ILLEGAL so I dont know what your trying to insinuate here.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Your right, I have a JOB that supports me, not illegal grows. You get what you work for.
Me too small business owner ! But without those “ illegal “ grows and the “outlaws” willing preserve and cultivate at the risk of incarceration
We would not be where we are today - I have much respect for the old timers who did all the work!

souf69

souf69

Apples and oranges! I'm not sure about the detroit outdoor though. That hemp scene kinda fuct shit up too! People buying terp sprayed/added flavors to make people think its decent erb.
Last I heard were 3 and 4 hundred dollar elbows.
80 dollar ounces of aero greenhouse or 10 and 15 dollar eighths in Pueblo rec scene.
Pretty fire cuts like mac1, cookies, mob boss.
Dank as fuck, short super high about an hour, possibly terp tainted.

Ponky

Ponky

I feel like people that haven't had dozens of full garbage bags might not have their finger on the pulse of the industry.

BDH420

BDH420

Me too small business owner ! But without those “ illegal “ grows and the “outlaws” willing preserve and cultivate at the risk of incarceration
We would not be where we are today - I have much respect for the old timers who did all the work!
Same here. My mentor and his family did 14 years in prison from 2004 to 2018. They grew in 2 houses on a private way. Judge said the same thing as that vermont judge he only gave them the maximum sentence because of the machine guns that were not legal next to all the cash they had. I learned from them for over 12 years and I never once say a AK47 laying around the house. So the gun charges shocked me. But I understand he wanted to protect his family since he was dealing with very large amounts of cash. If it wasn't for them I would have never tried super skunk in 93 and OG kush in 95 or the AK47 or Yellow Cab or Bubble Berry they brought back from amsterdam in 98. Everything I learned back in the day I learned from them. Its a shame the youngest son at the time 19 years old girlfriend broke up with him. They had a fight and she ratted out the grow to the state police. Over 20 years of not getting busted their empire fell hard. They are just getting their lives back together now. This family grew even by today's standards some of the best most terpy flower i have ever seen.

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Same here. My mentor and his family did 14 years in prison from 2004 to 2018. They grew in 2 houses on a private way. Judge said the same thing as that vermont judge he only gave them the maximum sentence because of the machine guns that were not legal next to all the cash they had. I learned from them for over 12 years and I never once say a AK47 laying around the house. So the gun charges shocked me. But I understand he wanted to protect his family since he was dealing with very large amounts of cash. If it wasn't for them I would have never tried super skunk in 93 and OG kush in 95 or the AK47 or Yellow Cab or Bubble Berry they brought back from amsterdam in 98. Everything I learned back in the day I learned from them. Its a shame the youngest son at the time 19 years old girlfriend broke up with him. They had a fight and she ratted out the grow to the state police. Over 20 years of not getting busted their empire fell hard. They are just getting their lives back together now. This family grew even by today's standards some of the best most terpy flower i have ever seen.
Damn! That’s a long time to sit and think, why didn’t I just buy a couple of shotguns!

Top Bottom