pot size

• Thread starter bicycle racer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheSeedstress

Thanks! I definitely want to do a grow box, but I want to make sure I've got 'em dialed in before putting them all in 1 bed (this will be my first organic grow). I think I'm gonna run with the idea of the large plastic tubs.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You will love how forgiving growing organically is. If you have landscaping, use the leftovers around the property, they'll love you for it. As a matter of fact, when we moved into this house the ground was mostly weeds and there was no landscaping. Being a new construction most of the top "soil" (we don't exactly have soil here, it's clay and rock) had been removed. No worms, not much life, only weeds grew. Then I hit one slope with as much leftover tea with mycorrhizae as I could, and within just a few weeks I was finding red wigglers all OVER the place and the clay had loosened up.

Also, the flavor of the smoke is very good and difficult to screw up using organics.

:)

I like the idea of doing a single bed, but if you do go that route I highly recommend monocropping. It really saves a lot of headaches, especially if you're working the exact same phenos.

B

bicycle racer

i use a mix of some chem ferts mainly for kick starting early flowering or for quick green ups of plants with low n. later in flower like week 4 or 5 i switch fully to organics this works well for me i get the taste and flavor of organic but get good yields and quick initial growth. just picked up some earthworm casting/compost mix at costco of all places looks like a good product though. organics is getting popular in the mainstream which is good imo.

Top Bottom