Potency Theories!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dogznova

dogznova

From what I read a LONG LONG time ago. lol

The smaller males show less of the hemp gene.. It's been quite sometime since i've read it.. But I think it was a DJ short breeding page I was reading.. Not sure.

I think the example went something like this.

If all the tall males were allowed to breed. The strain will eventually turn into hemp.. Something like indiana ditch weed.. lol

Of course he was talking about millions of yrs.. But I think the point was made.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

My wife DEMANDS week 6 flowers actually. I also have a patient I take care of whom also demands there mornings start with week 6-7 flowers. I know exactly where ya coming from friends and I agree 100%!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Potency is an illusion, there is the endocannabinoid system and our meagle understanding of it.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

epitome

epitome

Are there flowers or plants out there as potent as concentrates?

Is it safe to say that a concentrate of any plant is more potent then any flower?

dogznova

dogznova

Some concentrates will test out as high as 70% THC and higher.. There's not an indoor grown strain that it's flowers will test above 35% THC at this time as far as I no..

S

Scorpius

Some concentrates will test out as high as 70% THC and higher.. There's not an indoor grown strain that it's flowers will test above 35% THC at this time as far as I no..
35% sounds about like the practical limit. There has to be an absolute limit to how potent any strain could be, for practical reasons. Obviously you can't have bud that is 100% THC because there would be no structures to support the production of said THC. See what I mean?

epitome

epitome

35% sounds about like the practical limit. There has to be an absolute limit to how potent any strain could be, for practical reasons. Obviously you can't have bud that is 100% THC because there would be no structures to support the production of said THC. See what I mean?
Do you know of any other potency test that may explain the entourage effects?

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

@Douglas.C my potency thread enjoy and contribute....I'm not scared to bump heads bro tell us what you really think @lino

lino

lino

I sped red a cpl pgs back.... Harvest times? and just how potent can cannabis be?
IMO
cpl wks Early harvest.... cpl of advantages
1.) Bud in the Hand is worth 2 in the bush
2.) Not as much burn out buzz.

How potent can bud become,? there is no end in sight,,, I remember when Dragsters hit 200 MPH... They said it would be to dangerous to go much faster than that. Now it's big ol Dab hits.... pretty potent rite there.. ANd now we have edibles. where does it end?.. IDK..?

Latest posts

Top Bottom