Potential bud rot, but I hope not

• Thread starter Java1010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I don’t see signs of bud rot. A good sign of bud rot is the leafs will start to die but from the inside of the bud to the outside. Your plant looks good. Dial back the feed a little as your tips are a bit burned.

Java1010

Java1010

I don’t see signs of bud rot. A good sign of bud rot is the leafs will start to die but from the inside of the bud to the outside. Your plant looks good. Dial back the feed a little as your tips are a bit burned.
Going plain water from here to harvest, organic soil medium, so my nutes are kinda set in the soil... I won't top dress anymore though

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Going plain water from here to harvest, organic soil medium, so my nutes are kinda set in the soil... I won't top dress anymore though
Got it. Got quite a ways to go, just keep an eye of them. Looking good for your first.

Java1010

Java1010

Now I can relax a bit for today, flower tent is way down and veg tent with round two (4 of the same homegrown strain, one blue Magoo and one gelato, fingers crossed for more than two ladies second round) is still in my target, thanks for all the help and advice guys.
Screenshot 20210824 120449

freezeland2

freezeland2

Now I can relax a bit for today, flower tent is way down and veg tent with round two (4 of the same homegrown strain, one blue Magoo and one gelato, fingers crossed for more than two ladies second round) is still in my target, thanks for all the help and advice guys.View attachment 1161105
Looking way better now. I think you’ll make it to the finish line.

Java1010

Java1010

As an update, I didn't get bud rot, thanks for all the help. Flower took longer than expected, but I pulled about an oz per plant, which I'm happy with being my very first grow.
PXL 20211008 014609891

Top Bottom