potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

oh... that was ment to be bong,sex make me strong in morning( not jerking off)more bong ...he he he .by then im goofy............but....I could squeez a jerk off in there too though if needed......lol

F

Fear

oh the sperm was sex I thought the buff arm and sperm could only mean one thing.

P

punkadc

oh the sperm was sex I thought the buff arm and sperm could only mean one thing.

dont feel bad fear, i thought the exact same thing... gotta "muscle" one out in the morning...lol

S

still smokin

hey .....i made some iso hash tonight. should be ready in the morning.....cant wait to try it out.....first time i have ever made hash

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hash sounds good ss!
No wake and bake for me today, I have work at 6am. BOO HOO! Me wanna' smokey!!!
A little update, the Smurfberry is growin' nice, really green, and it will get fed more nutes Thursday, so I am going up slowly as it is Blueberry and may be nute sensitive. I started with a seedling dosage of 15ml DM Gold Grow A & B, and I am only going up in 5ml increments.

I made a deal with an ebayer for 1 gallon each of Micro and Bloom, for just $57.00! The cheapest I could find was $66.00, and both include shipping, so my next run, I will switch to all GH lucas method as base nutes (I like DM, but have to add ph down every other day, and this will simplify things!).
p

F

Fear

hey potluvr I us to have to add ph down everyday too until my medium settled down. Now I set it and forget it. Once a week I drain and fill the res. Balance out the nutes and that's it. House and Garden is sweet.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Fear!

You got that right, it eliminates a step in taking care of the girls! House and Garden are awesome nutes, most seem to say they out do Canna ((I think everyone has their personal fav!). p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Update, I upgraded my tent, and 6 hrs. later, it was done! Now using a HTG 48" x 48" x 78" tent, and the extra space is awesome.

My Double Diesel was added back to the new bigger tent (I kept 1 tent and moved that into my other closet and will keep the Nighshade in there under 12/12).

But it is fillin' out, and the Smurfberry is growing very healthy, so I fed it only 20ml DM Gold Grow (instead of 25ml like most other strains). The 2-White Dwarfs are fillin' in, also.

I am germing 2-Lowlife auto Lemon Skunks that will go uner the 600 watt HPS when they are ready.

Pics-1st pic are the White Dwarfs, 2nd pic is the Smurfberry, 3rd is the DDiesel. potluvr

DSCF0143
DSCF0144
DSCF0147
S

still smokin

that is one fat ass be- och .... I bet that is going to have a massive top cola huh?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Hey ss, I hope it does, bro'!

I had to take out the last White Dwarf, it seemed to be starving. When I took it out of the large waterfarm, I realized I hadn't modified it to let the roots grow...so I had not very much root growth at all. The roots were healthy, but had no way to get to the res.
So, I cleaned it out, and added about 10-12 more holes(and made the others larger). I am getting a dual diaphragm air pump (that can run up to 12 waterfarms), and 7 air hoses, and 25 feet blue air tubing, so I am going with DWC/drip combos in all 7 waterfarms.

I am germing 2-White Dwarfs, and 2-Lemon Skunks, and 1-Lemon Skunk is in rapid rooter, and when ready will go in a waterfarm.p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!!

Potheads, come out and play!!

Update-I ordered the new dual diaphragm air pump, 25 ft. blue tubing, 7-6" airstones, and another waterffarm module (I took the larger waterfarm that I had issues with the White Dwarfs out of commision). The 6 waterfarms in the big tent will all get modified with an airstone in the res and all my old air pumps will be put away, as the new airpump can run up to 16 waterfarms. 6 drip rings will be operated on this (but only once a day for 15 moins.), and 6-airstones too!!

This grow should be dialed in now, I won't overwater my girls and getting rid of the big 5 gallon bucket waterfarm will keep all my systems identical, which is easier for me!
And I like the fact that the nute solution will be getting more air. I run the pumps just once a day, and I was worried about the nute solution getting stagnant in there (which is why I was overwatering them before to keep the recirculation going). Anothwer lesson learned though!!

My girls are really growin, especially the Smurfberry! The DDiesel, is fillin out nicely, and 1-Lemon Skunk popped its head and will go in a waterafrm when ready. I have 2-more Lemon Skunks germin' along with the 2-White Dwarfs, and 1 each of these will go in their own waterfarms. puff,puff,pass!! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punk!

Thanks for checkin' in, brotha!

I will get all my new shit by Wed., it will be fun to see any differences.

The Smurfberry is growin' better than ever, I think with me losing so many plants the past 6 months, mother nature felt sorry for me! I knew it would take a grow or 2 to get her "dialed in".
The Double Diesel is also lookin' okay, and I put a Lemon Skunk in its waterfarm this am.
I have another Lemon Skunk and a White Dwarf that are in the rapid rooters plugs, and 2-Blueberry Kushes and 1-White Dwarf still germing. I am hoping to get 2 Lemon Skunks, 1-White Dwarf and 1-Blueberry Kush in each waterfarm.

Well, thanks for stoppin' bye, fellow farmers!! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punk!

Did you work late last night, is that why you're up, bro'? I am packing my first bowl!! You should see the Smurfberry, it should turn out well, and it and the Lemon Skunks are a bit nute sensitive, so I am staying light the whole way through!! puff,puff,pass! p

P

punkadc

ya bro...long nite at work, only to come home to thirsty plants.... its past my bedtime...lol
the sun is probably just comin up for you, huh?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punk!

Well it is sunrise, but another cloudy-ass day, bro'! I find it exciting when the grow starts to come together, like X-Mas mornin; when I was a squirt! How is the Black Domina momma doin'? And your bck seedlings? p

Top Bottom