potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

punkadc

mommas doin pretty good... some spotting on it that i cant seem to get worked out... the bck's are growin crazy fast, the nepalese are too....

looks like things are taking off in your garden too bro!:)

well, im gonna hit the hay..been a long day.. take it easy bro, speak soon!

S

stone69

Hey Potluvr... new stuff is awesome... keep up the good work bro...

U

USApotluvr1

Farmers, come out and play!

Morning, after checking my bigger waterfarm that I killed the Dwarfs in, I thought it had a 3.5 gallon res, but when I carefully filled in good lighting, it is only 2.5 (so I was feeding them way too strong nutes, especially the Koolbloom, which was double what it should've been). I am potluvr KING of the STONED MORONS!! No wonder they were okay and then 5 days later dead.

So, I am going to try this waterfarm again, with less blooming additives, and with the adjustments of adding the airstones to keep the res aerated, I won't run my pumps too often (only once a day like Texas Kid tried to tell me!!). And I was searching other forums the other day, on running more than 1 plant in the waterfarms, and there are many out there that run 2-3. And I noticed in all of my plants that I culled, the roots were healthy, white, but weren't growing as deep as they should because I was watering to frequently and they never needed to go searching for food!!

I have 2-Blueberry Kushes that I hope will be done germin' sometime today, and 1-White Dwarf and 1-Lemon Skunk still rooting after popping their heads, and the Lemon Skunk will join the other LS in the waterfarm. The Dwarf will go in its own waterfarm.

Pics-2 pics, 1-Smurfberry!, 2-Lemon Skunk!

Thanks for supporting me and my grow and not jumping on my ass when I turn into K.o.M.!. puff, puff, pass! p

DSCF0152
DSCF0153
S

stone69

I've learned a couple hard lessons too bro...good to see you figured out a couple of your problems. Sending good growing vibe's your way....

R

Rural_GrowOp

Hey Potluvr. This is definitely a trial and error game we play huh. Everyone makes mistakes its the whether or not you learn from them that makes you good at what you do. Glad to hear that you found the culprit and have corrected the probs. Good luck on the rest of the grow homie.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey guys!

Thanks for the kind words, stone and rural!

I figured out why I overnuted...the Koolbloom bottle said, add 1-2 tsps. per gallon, while the nute calculator I have printed out for normal feeding w/2 gallon res, says start with 5ml and increase to 10ml! Well, this time nice and easy on those f-in bloom additives! p

S

still smokin

yeah i did the same last run to trying to figure out how much they would take in soil growing.well found out that every strain likes something different so that makes it tough too when you mix up for nuting. got lucky and didnt kill them though saw what was going on quick and flushed the hell out of them for two days. better to over water i quess and get the nutes out then loose the plant i think huh...

S

still smokin

is your DD budding yet or just a few pistals still USA like mine.

P

punkadc

damn sorry to hear about your troubles, but like others said at least you got it sorted now... best of luck to you bro!:)

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Thanks punk, I figured it out now, hopefully!!! Sweet new avatar, punk!

Hey ss, I put it back under 24/7 as soon as I got my new tent, and it is growin' more bud sites now I measured her and she is 15" tall now, and I am watchin' for nanners after the heat stressin' her!

S

space101

Looking good and I like the fact that your always starting new plants regardless of the cycle of the rest of them. And too bad on the Dwarfs.

S

still smokin

what do you think i shoul do USA. mine are 44 fuckin days and only a few pistals per plant? god damn thing are really starting to piss me off. got new tent today and bought a 400 hps setup for them bitches with a air cooled hood.....they better start moving. have you heard of it taking this long to start to show actual buds?but then again yours is not doing any faster is it.should i give them more hours of light then 18/6

F

Fear

Slap them and tell them what you really expect from em. Little whores. LOL Peace.

-Fear

S

still smokin

fear you dont know how bad i want to beat the shit out of these things...maybe its just me but when they say 15 to 21 day and bloom,well its been 44 days and .....well you know the rest..... ill hang in there..... f....in bitches

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Yeah, what fear said, I'd threaten them with potily harm, ha ha!! My DDiesel is finally showing more budsites now, and I realize how stunted it was from that heat in the small tent, and I am not really worried though, as I chalked it up to a learning experience and anything I get from that stressed out bitch will be a plus! p

S

still smokin

there going to get a rootadectamee............ soon... im going camping next thursday till sunday and when i get back if there not in full bloom ............ rootadectamee...... not goting to waste my grow space on these pieces of shit any more. they have had ampl time to start i think. by the time i get back it will be 60 days. god damn i hate these plants!!!!!!!!!..... lol........

S

still smokin

hey FEAR.......thanks for making me laugh about this deal, i needed it.....:devil:smiley_joint::damnhippie:

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Yes, you guys are right, Fear is a funny mofo!! p

Top Bottom