potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

punkadc

no need to be sorry bro...
a nice blueberry girl may come in handy...

anybody got a nice black dom male...lmao:rofl

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punk!

You go to another thread, cause you think that the person you were talkin' to has moved to another thread, and then you see their new post!

F

Fear

I just asked him how many testers he has. Can't wait to get my seeds from him myself. Ripz is gonna try reversing the bubba for me so I can make the bubba gooey. Bubba x afgooey. Or he said he'd make it for me. whichever. Yea ripz is the man.

As for keeping up. Try leaving for 5 days to go farm the mountains and try to catch up every week when you get back. Almost impossible.

Oh I was gonna say I have dj shorts pre 2000 blueberry mom up north for safe keeping. She hefty.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey fear!

Yeah, that is hard when you're away that long! You are right about ripz, he's a mad scientist when it comes to breeding!!

S

still smokin

hey my friend. went out this morning and put in 4 more ladies in the ground. 3 mazar kush and 1 quicksilver auto she should bloom in 1 month she is 2 weeks old ,they say she will bloom 6 to 8 weeks old no matter what the lighting is..... we will see...Then when i got home like 30 minutes ago my lights were on and guess what ? 1 female has started to bloom and two more will do it today im sure the rest will be saturday probably... 15 to 21 days...ha ha ha ....it will be 4 weeks on saturday.I dont see where these are going to be any faster man. when you have clone you can bud after 4 weeks of veg. that where im at now. and when you have to bud for probably 7 or 8 weeks not really any faster, what do you think?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

That's true, they aren't really that much faster. I'm glad they are flowerin' for you! potluvr

S

still smokin

I popped one of my AK47 x LR2 the other day it came up today so now i will try one of these too. I have 4 more of those left.I will do all 4 on my next run after i see how this first one goes.myLR2 room also had a different smell today when i opened it. thats the start of the dankening.....lol.....the smell of it all around me.......ooooooooooo that smelll

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

The Ak47 x Low 2 might be a faster flowerer...I know the Ak47 auto I grew was ahead of the other autos I grew, so maybe it will speed up the time to flower! Ain't that a great song!!

U

USApotluvr1

Good morning sports fans!

Hey fellow farmers! I have an update...

Big tent-The 2 White Dwarfs are really takin' off, they seemed to like it when I upped their nutes two days ago!

Small tent-The DDiesel is growin' well, just waitin' for it to flower. The Smurfberry is still working on it's roots, so growth is slow right now!

Pics-1st pic are the 2 White Dwarfs, 2nd is the DDiesel, last pic is the Smurfberry. ptlvr

DSCF0103
DSCF0106
DSCF0107
G

Gorrillagrower

Potluvr..... Things are lookin good bro. That DDiesel has really taken off. Glad it made it. Really wanna see how that turns out.

GG

U

USApotluvr1

Good morning Gg!

Thanks, I voted for you in the member 'o' the month!! You deserve it. That DDiesel is growin' finally, but today makes it day 28, so I hope it flowers soon, the smell picked up noticeably yesterday, so I am feelin' closer! p

S

still smokin

good morning gang....wazz up........ man did that DD take off dude, that going to have a serioud bud on it..... and yeah i give GG the go ahead on the member of the month too.... is that DD a blue color or is it just the lighting cause i love that color

F

Fear

It's not fair they put a breeder in with all normal guys though. In my opinion. I would of liked potluvr or gg win since you are the guys on the most lately especially potluvr everywhere. I don't see BG anywhere but his seed thread. But then again who has time to search around.

That would of been a cool pipe. I'm actually waiting for bgs freebies to be released before I pick for member of the month.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey guys!

Thanks Fear, I didn't even know I was nominated until the other day, and I was like WTF?! It's an honor, just to be up there!

ss-My DD is just green, so it was probably just the light! p

S

still smokin

yeah I know fear but usa will be there next month too and ill give him my vote then. to bad i can only vote once...... i tried to though ...lol

G

Gorrillagrower

Thanks, I voted for you in the member 'o' the month!! You deserve it. That DDiesel is growin' finally, but today makes it day 28, so I hope it flowers soon, the smell picked up noticeably yesterday, so I am feelin' closer! p

Thats funny potluvr cause I gave you my vote bro. Aint that ironic?? Good luck

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Gg!

Yes, that's funny as shit, bro'! Great minds think alike, huh? potluvr

S

still smokin

hey USA whats up,no moe buds yet, frigin back is killen me today ,told my girlfriend that im going to have to hire a apprentice grower to do my diggin and dirt hualin. I told her that i couldnt trust anyone not to rip me off so i would have to blindfold them....... the smart ass that she is said.... yeah that would look real nice if someone saw you leading a kid into the woods blindfolded,,,,...lol.......... she has a point.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

That's some funny shit, but she's right, huh?!

I made some changes, I put the Smurfberry in the big tent, and turned my lights to 12/12 in the small tent.
And with the other ballast off it is much cooler, so I have 1-125 watt bloom CFL, 1-85 watt grow CFL, and 1-26 watt UVB CFL, on top of the 150 watt HPS. They are off right now. Like you said, it is almost like vegging a normal plant, so I figured why f-around waiting?!

I know it is hard work lugging all that soil, water, nutes, etc. out there, but you know you can't trust anyone to help!! To many sketchy fuckers out there who would either rip you off or drop a dime on you. Sad too say, but true. potluvr

Latest posts

Top Bottom